PDA

View Full Version : Opportunity to Train as a Professional Weightlifter (Olympic Lifter)

Tom Mutaffis
09-24-2010, 12:11 PM
I saw this posted on another site and figured that I would share it here in case anyone is interested:

"California Strength is now looking for 2-3 lifters who have the potential and desire to reach a high standard in Olympic Weightlifting to join our Elite team. Qualified lifters will receive a stipend to cover living expenses and will live and train as a full-time professional lifter in the East Bay area of Northern California.

Lifters accepted into the program will be coached by Glenn Pendlay, will be provided free of charge with the supplements, nutritional advice, physical therapy, massage, and other recovery methods needed to train at this level, and will train daily with National and International level athletes. You bring the talent and work ethic, we will provide everything else.

If you are interested, please contact glennpendlay@yahoo.com to arrange a recruiting trip. We will pay for a plane ticket and accommodations for qualified athletes."

vdizenzo
09-24-2010, 12:32 PM
You should do it. If I was a younger lad in a different situation I'd be all over it. Having expenses paid to train--that's a dream come true in my book!

ThomasG
09-24-2010, 12:40 PM
O man that would be so badass.

jtteg_x
09-24-2010, 04:29 PM
if that were a PL offer, id be on that like white rice. i live right in the east bay area

ehopkins932
09-24-2010, 06:00 PM
I wonder if they will take powerlifters that are willing to switch disciplines..

cic
09-24-2010, 07:52 PM
What an opportunity! :omg: