PDA

View Full Version : Is low/non fat ice cream OK?

WillyTheGreat
05-13-2002, 03:56 PM
All right, summer has entered Southern California and I've already had an offer to go eat ice cream, lol.

Is it okay if I just get like a low or non fat ice cream? One scoop ('cause I can rarely stand eating more anyway).

cwny69
05-13-2002, 04:08 PM
depends when its fat free they usually add loads of sugar in it

Behemoth
05-13-2002, 05:41 PM
I know that the brand Healthy Choice makes some ice creams that have like a 3g fat or under and 4g sugar and under (sugar-alchohols added though) per half cup, I guess you can't really get that when your out, but just thought I'd comment.

tony touch
05-13-2002, 07:35 PM
fuk dat ****. make yourself a myoplex shake and drink it while the fat people eat their ice cream deluxes:D

TurboStu
05-13-2002, 08:41 PM
My personal thought is that you can eat whatever you want. you might jsut have to work harder to keep up with it. If you have a "fat" day food wise, you need to have a "fat" day exercise wise. NOw you can't eat whatever you want always, but a couple of times is fine, jsut make sure you make up for it!

WillyTheGreat
05-14-2002, 09:21 PM
^No doubt man. I know what you're sayin'. Besides...it's not like I go out for ice cream often anyway, just wondering. Thanks for the comments.

Haha tony.

Budiak
05-14-2002, 09:30 PM
THe way I see it, we're always on a bulk or a cut anyways, so if you're bulking, make the ice cream a 'meal' and have a little more if you want, and if you're cutting, well I guess you didn't lose any weight that day.

I agree with whatziznutz up there, just dont do it every day. Or three times on that one day.

BCC
05-14-2002, 10:44 PM
Fat shouldn't be an issue. Fat doesn't make people fat. Watch the sugar.

Budiak
05-14-2002, 10:50 PM
See if wherever you go has a sugar free or no sugar added flavor. I know Cold Stone does.

jsingh
05-15-2002, 03:44 AM
try mixing a myoplex with milk and frezzing it. Ive done the bannana flavour in those lolly maker things with the sticks last summer lol

Wizard
05-15-2002, 08:54 AM
If the person that proposed you to go eat an ice cream is a hottie, then fcuk the fat.. :D
Well, fat free ice cream is ok in small qualtities. (1 portion)
And yes, fat should be an issue 'cuz it's mainly saturated fat which is bad. Evil.