PDA

View Full Version : Forgetfulness or serendipity?

Jayfive
09-30-2010, 09:30 AM
I was in a hurry today leaving for work and forgot to grab my protein shake and my meals for the day. Around 10am I started getting really hungry and at 10:30am I was thinking about which co-workers I could make a satisfactory meal out of.

I'm currently cutting so I was thinking of getting some blackened salmon or something for lunch (7 buck for a 3oz piece of salmon anyone?) until everyone here decided to order hoagies. Of course, the day I forget my food at home, they decide to order out. So now I'm sitting here eating a greasy bun full of greasy meat (got extra meat) and onions with extra cheese... :burger:

And I couldn't be happier...

Just thought I'd share.

Focused70
09-30-2010, 09:39 AM
Nice.

Mercuryblade
10-09-2010, 03:24 PM
Every once and awhile I forget to bring in more bread or peanut butter for my lunch, so I'll end up taking a trip to the Global Market near my work. There is this awesome place called Safari... Super salty, flavorful, spicy, and just the right amount of fatty east african cuisine:

http://www.safariexpresstogo.com/Images/food%20pics/food-4.png

**** this is making me hungry.

Off Road
10-09-2010, 04:09 PM
That's making me hungry for some fatty foods too. Maybe Mongolian BBQ tonight...

Codeguru
10-11-2010, 06:49 AM
I'm always happy when I get to goto CiCi's Pizza for someone's birthday and just pig out until I can't eat anymore. Last time I ate an entire buffalo chicken pizza, but of course that wasn't the end, not when there's apple pie pizza to be had, heh. I love the fact that I can do that now and it makes absolutely no difference in my weight...

Codeguru