PDA

View Full Version : 40kg (88lb) bottoms up kettlebell press...Something a bit different

ProjectGoliath
09-30-2010, 01:02 PM
hQxrnH6juJo

I realize my celebration is excessive but i was so happy and had failed it so many times!!!! That and im a fan of Triple H (from back in the day!) hence the particular choice of 'move'.

So i've been attempting this for some time as part of a set of challenges i've set up at the local gym (Goliath Games). The actual challenge is to go from the smallest kettlebell (8kg) to the largest (40kg/88lbs) in sequence, doing 3 bottoms up shoulder press reps on each one. You have 2 minutes and have to get as high as possible. None of us have managed to do 40kg yet as part of a timed event. So i decided to try it fresh and managed it. Now i just need to figure out how to do it after 18 reps on all the other weights.

A full list of events is here at the Goliath Games. (http://www.projectgoliath.co.uk/2010/09/ggg-getlifting-goliath-games-in-ass-w.html) We need to adjust a few of them and we are currently testing them out but hopefully we will have a leaderboard up soon.

TP