PDA

View Full Version : Loss of apetite.

PhxdB
10-04-2010, 05:11 PM
This has been hapenning to me the past couple of weeks. I know I need to eat but I've just been having trouble getting food down. I just took a week off of lifting so I don't think I've been overtraining. Although I did add light cardio during that week.

What could be causing it? I know my eating patterns aren't healthy to begin with. I wake up at 5am and usually walk out the door without any breakfast or a ready made lunch. So I eat very little during the day except coffee on a usually empty stomache. You'd imagine I'd be starving once I get off work but lately I just feel like **** and I have trouble getting my food down. Could my poor eating habits be finally catching up with me?

What else could it be?

tom183
10-04-2010, 05:50 PM
Stress?

PhxdB
10-04-2010, 06:05 PM
Hmm... Well I suppose that would be an obvious answer!

I don't consider myself a stressful guy. But I think work and women have had me a little on edge lately. And I don't think lots of coffee without food helps the stress either. I guess I should really be trying to start my day out right... :drooling:

StLRPh
10-04-2010, 07:03 PM
I know my eating patterns aren't healthy to begin with. I wake up at 5am and usually walk out the door without any breakfast or a ready made lunch. So I eat very little during the day except coffee on a usually empty stomache. You'd imagine I'd be starving once I get off work but lately I just feel like **** and I have trouble getting my food down. Could my poor eating habits be finally catching up with me?

What else could it be?

I'm pretty sure you answered your own question

justaddweight
10-06-2010, 07:08 AM
Stop lying to yourself that you have ever overtrained, get back in the gym and lift the heaviest weights you can possibly hoist over your head for singles, doubles and triples, then go home and eat your face off. The moment you get in the door from the gym and take a bite of a nice piece of animal, cooked in your favorite manner, you will be consumed by hunger and eat like a beast.

Lift like a beast and you will eat like one.