PDA

View Full Version : My Deadlift Session from this week.

Erik 23
10-14-2010, 10:46 PM
I havent posted in a while so i thought id post something up.I took 770 lbs, i slightly lost my balance and started to fall back thats why i dropped it or else i would have held it.Also i know i slightly hitched i didnt mean to as my last couple deadlift sessions i havent been hitching at all but this was a max so i kinda lost my form a bit.I tried 800 twice im going to work up to that sometime but next time i do i will be strong enough to hit it.

I dedicated this to a friend of mine who recently passed his favorite lift was the deadlift so i did this in honor of him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLOVZ22j-Gg

Brian Hopper
10-14-2010, 11:08 PM
Nice effort bro, and sorry to hear about your friend.

Travis Bell
10-15-2010, 08:37 AM
Wow Eric, your deadlift form has really improved from where it was! Nicely done.

ironwill727
10-15-2010, 04:07 PM
You destroyed 770. Very close on 800. Very powerful. Sorry to hear about your loss, I am sure your friend would be proud.

robchris
10-15-2010, 08:47 PM
Awesome pulling bro! God bless your friend, RIP.

RC

Erik 23
10-15-2010, 09:14 PM
Nice effort bro, and sorry to hear about your friend. Thanx and i appreciate the support.

Wow Eric, your deadlift form has really improved from where it was! Nicely done. Thank you Travis ive been working very hard on correcting all my lifts and getting my form down pat.I have been seeing your progress also you are making some sick bench gains keep up the good work Travis,and thank you for the kind words.

You destroyed 770. Very close on 800. Very powerful. Sorry to hear about your loss, I am sure your friend would be proud. Thank you and thanx for your support.

Awesome pulling bro! God bless your friend, RIP. Thanx for the support.my friend who passed is in the picture at the end of the video he is the second one on the right hand side.with the glasses he is the smallest guy.He was getting into the whole powerlifting scene turning his life around and now he's gone.This was his favorite lift so i wanted to get some big lifts for him.Thank you again for the kind words friend godbless.

RC