PDA

View Full Version : Masters 40+ yearly rankings have started on PLWATCH!

mastermonster
11-01-2010, 09:49 PM
PLWATCH started listing the current Master's 40+ Rankings for the year to date (started from May 2010). They are viewable to subscribers to the lifter rankings. It's great to see this for us 'Vintage' lifters! I appreciate all the work to research all the lifter rankings at PLWATCH!

mastermonster
11-01-2010, 09:58 PM
We have 3 lifters ranked from Monster Barbell on the current list. Johnny Thrasher (SHW Multi-ply), Tim Teal (308 Raw), and me; Buddy McKee (308 Raw & 275 Multi-ply). Johnny will also be ranked at SHW Raw as soon as the APF Ms. results are posted and availiable.

Congrats guys and way to represent Monster Barbell!

teeroy
11-01-2010, 11:18 PM
Great job with you and your team making the list. You guys have a great team there.

NickAus
11-02-2010, 02:44 AM
Nice work Buddy!!

Brian Hopper
11-02-2010, 07:28 AM
Congrats to you and your team!!!!

vdizenzo
11-02-2010, 07:32 AM
Great job. They left me off the list. I guess they don't think I'm a master.

mastermonster
11-02-2010, 08:48 PM
Thanks everybody! Vinnie; you don't look like a master lifter for sure! I'm sure there'll be several masters missed who lift in open class and the ages not shown on the meet results, and just some oversights at 1st. Johnny and Tim were missed on the 1st posting. I emailed them at the contact link at the top of the listings and they added them and notified me back by email within just a few hours.

Brian Weston
11-03-2010, 08:05 AM
someone said I was on there, but I guess I am not a "subscriber" so I don't know if or where I am on the list of the "Old Guys". Pretty cool either way.

Brian Weston
sposored by;
OVERKILL STRENGTH EQUIPMENT

Ryano
11-03-2010, 08:27 AM
I don't know when they started recording the lifts, but several have not been listed. I have a 308 Multiply bench of 749 @ 53 years old that's not on there. No biggie. I plan on beating that soon anyways. LOL Vinnie you could contact them so those huge benches will count.

UncleAl
11-04-2010, 05:05 AM
The start date is May of this year. Also, Johnny realizes the list is incomplete, but he wanted to get something out there by November 1st, as promised. I'm sure he'll get it done as soon as he can, but if you can't wait or you see an error, just contact him through PL watch. I made a correction to one of my lifts, and he fixed it that day. The man is obviously very dedicated to this task (as well as updating the top 50 lists) and deserves a lot of credit for taking it on.

mastermonster
11-06-2010, 11:14 PM
someone said I was on there, but I guess I am not a "subscriber" so I don't know if or where I am on the list of the "Old Guys". Pretty cool either way.

Brian Weston
sposored by;
OVERKILL STRENGTH EQUIPMENT

Hey Brian! You're presently: 308 Raw
#1 squat
#8 bench
#4 deadlift
#2 total
Congrats!