PDA

View Full Version : New Product Coming Soon - BCAA+

Joe Black
11-05-2010, 05:02 AM
http://atlargenutrition.com/newsletter/img/content/bcaa.jpg

Time for another new product...

From the very beginning we have staked our reputation on selling only those supplements that truly work as claimed. We don't bring a product to market with unproven ingredients. In fact, we go waaaay beyond our competition by only including lab proven ingredients at lab proven dosing.

Nobody else does it like we do. The other guys hide behind B.S. 'proprietary blends' with ridiculous names to hide the real ingredients and dosing in their products. Why? They do it because they are selling bunk products with bunk dosing for HUGE profit margins.. Don't get me wrong, we want to make a profit, but we want to do it the right way.

Our new BCAA+ product does not veer from the above corporate mandate. In fact, it is a prime example! BCAA+ is just that, a potent BCAA blend with added glutamine. Here are the supplement facts. No fuss, no weird names, just what is in the product.

Per serving:

Glutamine 2g
Leucine 3g
Isoleucine 1.5g
Valine 1.5g

What are BCAA? Why take BCAA+?

BCAA is an acronym for branched chain amino acids (leucine, isoleucine, and valine). BCAA supplementation can afford the following benefits:

Promote a net anabolic state after an intense training session.
Reduce the cortisol response from hard training.
Improve recovery and or reduce muscle damage from intense training.
Promote protein synthesis.

There are more, but you get the idea.

BCAA+ also contains glutamine (hence the +). Glutamine has proven positive benefits for the hard training individual. Glutamine serves as a sort of 'fuel' for many immune cells. Intense training and other stressors can reduce glutamine stores thus potentially compromising the immune system. A healthy immune system is vital to the training response and recovery. Supplementing with glutamine can thus help to promote enhanced recovery.

Glutamine can also aid in making energy produced from glycogen, the preferred energy source for intense muscular contractions, more efficient thus potentially allowing for longer, harder sessions in the gym. Combine that with enhanced recovery and you have a formula for better results from your training.

There is more, but my purpose here is not to bore you will excess details. Suffice it to say that BCAA+ is going to be another fantastic addition to our lineup.

Oh, wait, I forgot to mention the taste! The taste of the product is AMAZING. I honestly would mix up drinks from our sample batches simply for the taste! It is that good and you definitely cannot say that about the competition.

How soon can you get yours? Patience my friends; soon..... :)

Chris Mason

Kevin K
11-05-2010, 05:55 AM
Just curious, how is this different from ETS?

Behemoth
11-05-2010, 07:03 AM
Will there be multiple sizes? 30 servings won't last me long.

Tom Mutaffis
11-05-2010, 10:29 AM
Just curious, how is this different from ETS?

ETS is a ZMA/Microlactin supplement that is used for sleep support, joint support, and reducing DOMS. Better sleep can mean better recovery and they could both be 'stacked' by individuals who are training hard/heavy and looking to improve recovery capabilities.

ETS
ZMA = Vitamin / Mineral Supplement used for sleep support and to maintain healthy hormone levels.
Microlactin = Supplement used for joint support and to reduce DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness).

BCAA+
BCAA's = Branch Chain Amino Acids, building block of muscle.
Glutamine = Amino acid associated with recovery and immune function.

AdrianLarsen
11-05-2010, 10:47 AM
oh man I am excited about this. This is going to be awesome

ThomasG
11-05-2010, 11:48 AM
Suweet! I've actually never taken BCAA's before. Looking forward to this.

Kevin K
11-05-2010, 06:17 PM
Thanks Tom. I think I'm going to try this stuff.

chris mason
11-05-2010, 07:10 PM
I have definitely seen a difference with my training since I have been using BCAA+. My recovery is better than ever.

chris mason
11-05-2010, 07:10 PM
To be clear, I have been using our test batches :).

Joe Black
11-06-2010, 02:48 AM
Will there be multiple sizes? 30 servings won't last me long.

To start with just a 30 serving size, but if it goes well we'll add in a 90 serving size.

We'll also most likely put in a deal for ordering 2+

Tom Mutaffis
11-08-2010, 09:16 AM
Thanks Tom. I think I'm going to try this stuff.

I have been pleased with all of the ALN supplements that I have used. AtLarge not only focuses on putting out supplements at a reasonable price with strong scientific backing, they also pay attention to the little things like flavoring and mix-ability.

vdizenzo
11-08-2010, 11:39 AM
Bring it on! This defninitely reinforces the ALN lineup.

bigdadda
11-09-2010, 09:39 AM
Excellent. If you've truly addressed the taste issue, you've got another winner.

chris mason
11-09-2010, 03:58 PM
Excellent. If you've truly addressed the taste issue, you've got another winner.

I'm not bsing, it is really, really good!

simonic
11-09-2010, 05:00 PM
Who should be taking BCAA's? Anyone who does any sort of exercise, and especially lifting.

If you normally sip on water through work outs -- a dose or so of BCAA+ mixed in during would be more beneficial.

Joe Black
11-10-2010, 01:14 AM

I'm widely picky about flavor/taste. I'd even hazard a guess to say about 10 times more than Chris lol. ]

We know that taste/mixability is a known issue for BCAAs so we made this a priority during product development. I am positive you'll be impressed with it!

The Spartan
11-10-2010, 04:08 PM
I have definitely seen a difference with my training since I have been using BCAA+. My recovery is better than ever.

i have never used BCAAs..... I am excited about this. I have heard a lot of good things about them!
What has been your biggest difference that you have noticed?

chris mason
11-10-2010, 09:14 PM
i have never used BCAAs..... I am excited about this. I have heard a lot of good things about them!
What has been your biggest difference that you have noticed?

Less soreness, better overall recovery, and increased strength.

bigdadda
11-20-2010, 12:02 PM
What's the sweetener for this? I think I can make out aspartame, but I'm not sure. If so, that might be the only thing that'll hold me back from buying. For some reason, aspartame seems to trigger migranes for me.

jtteg_x
11-21-2010, 05:04 AM
Surprisingly I never took any BCAA supplement throughout 7 years of lifting. I will give it a try once ALN produces it. I'll wait for this before I order more fish oil caps and ETS to preserve shipping costs. Is there an ETA at this point?

Joe Black
11-22-2010, 01:15 AM
Any day now....... :)

jtteg_x
11-22-2010, 06:01 PM
nice. are you guys sending out emails as reminders once its available? cant wait!

edit: is this stuff ok to mix with creatine?

Joe Black
11-23-2010, 01:19 AM
It'll be live today :)

I don't see an issue mixing it with Creatine, Chris will confirm though :)