PDA

View Full Version : Philadelphia Seminar!

vdizenzo
11-14-2010, 07:11 PM
Rhodes, Wendler, and I will be holding a seminar at the very cool Iron Sport Gym in Philadelphia, PA on January 22nd. We are going to focus mostly on raw training and lifting. However, I'm sure nobody would complain too much if some gear was snuck in. We'll cover a varity of topics including but not limited to training, motivation, nutrition, recuperation, and programming.

This is going to be a great time. Be sure to register before December 31st for $99. It will be $150 after that. The owner of the gym, Steve Pulcinella said he has gotten a lot of responses already. We are limiting spots to keep a more personal feel, so don't wait too long to register if you are interested. Here's the link: http://www.ironsport.com/

Brian C
11-15-2010, 01:54 PM
F yeah I'm in! Can't wait for this

vdizenzo
11-16-2010, 06:40 PM
Awesome! I was told over a dozen have signed up already. It's going to fill up quick. This is going to be a good one.

KoSh
11-16-2010, 07:45 PM
Hmm, I might get in on this. I'm about 6 hours away. My football team is big fans of you guys, I speak of you and Wendler like folk heroes hahaha. We'll see if I can get there!

ehopkins932
11-16-2010, 09:46 PM
Already signed up and can't wait!

Do you any idea what time is will begin and approximately what time it will end?