PDA

View Full Version : Nitrean and Results - Questions

Mike S
11-15-2010, 09:49 PM
Just got my first supplements in the mail today. These will be the first I have ever used. I just have a newbie question.

Is there specific times that are prime for taking Nitrean? Before workout? After workout? Both?

Thanks for any and all advice!

P.S. Nitrean tastes awesome.

Behemoth
11-16-2010, 09:20 PM
Take nitrean anytime you need to more protein, but especially take it post workout. Results is advised preworkout on the label but I train better on whole food, or at least my carbs being from a solid food source. So I opt to take my results post workout, which is in fact IMO a more effective time to supplement with it anyways.

30 grams (of total weight, not protein) in a scoop of nitrean it's going to have to be packed in pretty tight. I usually just scoopy out 2.5 - 3 scoops.

teeroy
11-16-2010, 09:59 PM
It is recommended to take a protein supplement with a moderate amount of carbs within 20-30 minutes post workout. This is because the ability for your body to synthesize the protein (essentially the ability for the cells to utilize the amino acids) is increased immediately after workout.

You can take Results any time of day. The key is to take it consitently each day. Because of the carbs you may want to take it in the mornings on off days so you can burn the carbs throughout the day.

chris mason
11-17-2010, 05:37 PM
What they said!

Codeguru
11-18-2010, 01:48 AM
Is Results one of those things that will work for as long as you take it then when the supply runs out, even if you keep the same work-out and diet schedule, it wears off and you lose some of the mass you've gained? I thought it was basically like caffiene or whatever other type of substance that is suppose to help you work out in a harder pace or more efficient fashion but that would only make sense if you took it before workouts only. I was thinking of trying it out with this sale but I really can't afford to keep the supply going indefinitely, especially taking it every day...

Codeguru

chris mason
11-18-2010, 05:26 PM
You will retain the vast majority of gains made with RESULTS.

Codeguru
11-18-2010, 11:37 PM
You will retain the vast majority of gains made with RESULTS.

Good, that's all I wanted to know. Well, actually, a question to anyone who uses it regularly. I notice it has 200 calories and 50g of carbs in a serving. Do you just drink this stuff on top of your diet and it still affects bodyfat loss or do you integrate it into your daily diet in place of other items? I recently cut bananas out of my diet precisely because, and this is weird, one serving has 200 calories and 51g of carbs. I've seen a LOT of improvement in weight loss and I don't want to counteract that...

Codeguru

PS- Thanks for returning the Strawberry Nitrean flavor to the 4.6 lbs size, it really is great. In fact it's the flavor of the bundle I just ordered.

ScottYard
12-01-2010, 07:25 PM
Good, that's all I wanted to know. Well, actually, a question to anyone who uses it regularly. I notice it has 200 calories and 50g of carbs in a serving. Do you just drink this stuff on top of your diet and it still affects bodyfat loss or do you integrate it into your daily diet in place of other items? I recently cut bananas out of my diet precisely because, and this is weird, one serving has 200 calories and 51g of carbs. I've seen a LOT of improvement in weight loss and I don't want to counteract that...

Codeguru

PS- Thanks for returning the Strawberry Nitrean flavor to the 4.6 lbs size, it really is great. In fact it's the flavor of the bundle I just ordered.

I always counted the carbs in my macro count. The gain in lean mass counteracts any un wanted weigt gain.

Behemoth
12-02-2010, 06:09 AM
if you count calories, count results. Period.