PDA

View Full Version : Metal Ace bench shirt

mike95763
11-16-2010, 05:06 PM
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but if anyone is interested I am selling a size 52 Metal Ace bench shirt. I started up an auction on ebay last night with a starting bid of $100. It is a good shirt, but for me the last 1-2 inches before touching cause way too much compression. Maybe I am a wimp, but I can get nearly as much out of my Overkill and it doesn't hurt nearly as much.

vdizenzo
11-16-2010, 06:42 PM
How long does it take you to get your shirt on?

mike95763
11-16-2010, 07:43 PM
The Ace isn't too bad to get on, it usually takes about 3-5 minutes. Getting it off has taken over an hour. My forearms get pumped with blood during my workout and it usually takes a lot of time and more than a little skin to get the thing off. With a little help I can get the Overkill on and off in less than a minute. The overkill is probably a little loose. It was made for my workout partner who is similar in build to me but about 15-20 lbs heavier.

vdizenzo
11-17-2010, 05:35 AM
The Ace isn't too bad to get on, it usually takes about 3-5 minutes. Getting it off has taken over an hour. My forearms get pumped with blood during my workout and it usually takes a lot of time and more than a little skin to get the thing off. With a little help I can get the Overkill on and off in less than a minute. The overkill is probably a little loose. It was made for my workout partner who is similar in build to me but about 15-20 lbs heavier.

I know the ACE and Overkill are different, but this sounds like a fitting issue. If you don't end up selling the ACE try stretching the bottom of the sleeves out a bit. I wet the sleeves and stuffed some water bottles in there to stretch them a little once before. Worked out pretty good.

It's funny, I often tell people the best shirt for them might be the one someone else has in their bag.