PDA

View Full Version : NEWSLETTER ARTICLE - Hard-gainers Rx Part 2 - Breakfast of Champions

Joe Black
11-19-2010, 04:46 AM
by Mike Scialabba

I'll always stand by the idea that most people that can't gain muscle well, are doing two things wrong. Improper training for their body type, and eating like a 9 year old schoolgirl.

I certainly understand how hard it can be to eat sometimes, especially when you're not a big appetite person in the first place, and how busy and hectic life can get. One meal everyone should always be able to get, is breakfast. And if there is a meal that takes the trophy for most important, it's this guy - hands down.

As you're now learning, if you want to gain more muscle, you need to eat more food than your body needs. It's called a surplus. In part 1 of Hard-gainers Rx, you learned that you need to cram an immaculate amount of food down your throat a few times a day, in order to calm your metabolism down, and let the muscle building process begin.

Consuming 1000 -1500 calories at a whack is sometimes a difficult task, and buying the ridiculous gainer shakes full of 200 grams of sugar, are not really what you're looking for.

So, for breakfast try this on for size (pun intended):

5 scoops of Maximus Protein
2T All natural Peanut Butter
1 Cup Organic Strawberries (frozen)
1T Organic Coconut Oil
1 Large Banana
3 cups of water

Blend

Drink over the next 20 minutes and enjoy about 1200-1300 calories of muscle building goodness!

http://wannabebig.com/newsletter/img/content/hardgainershake.jpg

------------------

This exclusive article (and others) can be found in the latest Wannabebig Serious About Muscle Newsletter - November 19th, 2010 (http://www.wannabebig.com/newsletter/111910.html)

You can sign up here - Wannabebig Newsletter Sign Up (http://www.wannabebig.com/wannabebig-newsletter/)

Codeguru
11-19-2010, 10:32 AM
by Mike Scialabba
I certainly understand how hard it can be to eat sometimes, especially when you're not a big appetite person in the first place

Heh, it would be nice to have that problem. Having to eat like a 9 year old school girl and having the appetite to eat 2-3 pizzas every meal is where I'm at. Possibly I'm more bitter about it because I've been on a constant losing fat diet for around a year now, extended so long because of the learning curve of actually learning what I can and can't eat. Maybe I should try this once I finally get down far enough to start bulking back up. Holidays aren't going to help I bet, heh...

Codeguru

geordie1986
11-19-2010, 12:08 PM
by Mike Scialabba

2T All natural Peanut Butter
1T Organic Coconut Oil

Whats a "T"?

Behemoth
11-19-2010, 01:09 PM
Upper case T is tablespoon. Lower case usually means teaspoon. That's a good catch though -- Tbsp and ts are more recognizable abbreviations

Joe Black
11-20-2010, 02:15 AM
Heh, it would be nice to have that problem. Having to eat like a 9 year old school girl and having the appetite to eat 2-3 pizzas every meal is where I'm at. Codeguru

LOL I hear ya....