PDA

View Full Version : Diet for a six pack?

Blaine Masters
11-21-2010, 04:53 PM

tom183
11-21-2010, 05:31 PM
And i'm aware you have to eat a small meal every 3 hours,

Not true.

Have a read of the FAQ thread and post back if you have any more specific questions.

Blaine Masters
11-21-2010, 05:48 PM

BoAnderson71
11-21-2010, 08:06 PM
I read the "what a body builder eats" section. Is that what i need to eat for a six pack, because i'm not exactly a body builder lol. And how often should i eat? I don't want to eat to little of to much. I'm pretty skinny, but theres a layer of fat covering my abs which are rock hard by the way. I'm clueless here lol, i don't want to go on a diet and see no results. Advice?

lower your body fat percentage. buy a book on nutrition and read

RichMcGuire
11-22-2010, 01:34 AM
What foods, or meals are you supposed to eat for a six pack? And i'm aware you have to eat a small meal every 3 hours, but how am i meant to do this when i'm at college 4 days a week? I can't consume two meals while i'm at college can i. Can someone offer me advice please. Also, if people could share there weekly diet with me, that would be helpful. Thanks.

Eat whatever you want but eat less and hope the fat comes off of your stomach first.

Behemoth
11-22-2010, 07:46 AM
1. First determine how much. 2. determine of what. 3. determine how often.

3 is pointless without determining one and two first. 2 is pointless without determing number one.

Codeguru
11-22-2010, 12:06 PM
What foods, or meals are you supposed to eat for a six pack? And i'm aware you have to eat a small meal every 3 hours, but how am i meant to do this when i'm at college 4 days a week? I can't consume two meals while i'm at college can i. Can someone offer me advice please. Also, if people could share there weekly diet with me, that would be helpful. Thanks.

I've been eating meals every 2-3 hours for about a year now and I am finally starting to see some real abs. Not saying it will take that long for you but I've just recently gotten down my calorie counting and macro percentages. It does seem like just a crap shoot though. You have to lose over all bodyfat percentage and maybe the fat on your stomach will be the first to go or maybe it won't. For me it's coming dead last as I have lost about 65 pounds now and I still have a ways to go. If you have a meal plan at college, I suggest staying away from the cafeteria and using the take-out option if there is one. Only goto the cafeteria to get that full of food craving and only once in a while. After 4 years of college and cafeteria food myself, I can definately say without the diet, exercise is completely pointless for weight loss...

Codeguru

af92
11-28-2010, 04:14 PM
I've been eating meals every 2-3 hours for about a year now and I am finally starting to see some real abs. Not saying it will take that long for you but I've just recently gotten down my calorie counting and macro percentages. It does seem like just a crap shoot though. You have to lose over all bodyfat percentage and maybe the fat on your stomach will be the first to go or maybe it won't. For me it's coming dead last as I have lost about 65 pounds now and I still have a ways to go. If you have a meal plan at college, I suggest staying away from the cafeteria and using the take-out option if there is one. Only goto the cafeteria to get that full of food craving and only once in a while. After 4 years of college and cafeteria food myself, I can definately say without the diet, exercise is completely pointless for weight loss...

Codeguru

How is your diet looking? ie: Still any crappy food in there?

JamesJo
12-01-2010, 04:39 AM
I don't think cutting calories will eventually lead you to get a six pack because it would really depends on your metabolism. there are some people who eats 2 meals but then no changes made even if they have to go to gym. You can just eat moderately but not let yourself starve.

Mercuryblade
12-01-2010, 11:42 AM
I don't think cutting calories will eventually lead you to get a six pack because it would really depends on your metabolism. there are some people who eats 2 meals but then no changes made even if they have to go to gym. You can just eat moderately but not let yourself starve.

Your first sentence contradicts itself.