PDA

View Full Version : Done posting squat videos forever

kingkong51
11-23-2010, 07:56 PM
I see I am getting alot of heat and everybody else is trying to either defend or discredit my lifts so when ever I break the record please either come watch or just have your opinion but I will never ever share a video of my squat. This has gotten out of hand and I really think it not to do with my lifting ability but other issues people have personal because I have never seen any other great squatter catch this much crap. I am tired of being called a joke , lair or a cheater when I love the sport of powerlifting and I think some people are so petty and bigot or racist but like we have said earlier come to a meet or train with me. I am done with this stuff and I am tired of this petty bull junk. So this is my final squat video ever meet or training.

vdizenzo
11-23-2010, 08:04 PM
Big Rob, stop sweatin' people. I know it sucks getting slammed, but people don't talk about nobodys. Just keep doing what you do. I hope you keep posting training vids. I love watching them. Don't let some petty people ruin it for the people who actually appreciate what your lifting.

NickAus
11-23-2010, 08:39 PM
Racist?

Come on get real if your talking about my comment it was not personal in any way.

kingkong51
11-23-2010, 08:44 PM
Racist?

Come on get real if your talking about my comment it was not personal in any way.

Not calling you a racist at all not a personal attack.

JSully
11-23-2010, 10:41 PM
just make sure you show the 3 whites when you break 1k raw so there is no doubt :thumbup:

theBarzeen
11-23-2010, 11:11 PM
Sorry to hear you are taking the internet trolls so personally. Regardless of what anyone thinks about your lifts online you know what you are capable of at a meet.... do your talking there...... I got all bent out of shape the first time someone online got all bent out of shape about a video I posted..... if anything take it as a compliment and move on with your life. The internet is full of people who all bench a grand and can squat 1500 ATG..... ignore the trolls and do what you do. I'll race you to that grand.

JSully
11-23-2010, 11:30 PM
Sorry to hear you are taking the internet trolls so personally. Regardless of what anyone thinks about your lifts online you know what you are capable of at a meet.... do your talking there...... I got all bent out of shape the first time someone online got all bent out of shape about a video I posted..... if anything take it as a compliment and move on with your life. The internet is full of people who all bench a grand and can squat 1500 ATG..... ignore the trolls and do what you do. I'll race you to that grand.

ATG?

I don't know about you, but I do TGUs with 1500lbs..

just sayin

Travis Bell
11-24-2010, 03:25 AM
Rob, sorry to hear you are down about people ripping on your squats. Really I just wouldn't let it get to you. You have to take the good with the bad.

You probably already thought of this, but keep in mind, when you do squat at a meet there will always be someone there with a camera so they are going to end up on the internet regardless.

Best of luck with your training though bud. It's gotten you thus far.