PDA

View Full Version : Strength and Power Equipment Company - Black Friday Sale

AdamBAG
11-24-2010, 08:31 AM
Scott is having a three day sale. Check out the add attached below.

We use several of the bars/attachments at BAG and they are great. I have the rack that is on sale in my garage.

http://www.snpequipment.com/

StLRPh
11-24-2010, 08:36 AM
That's a great deal on the rack! I have one of Scott's benches and it is by far the best bench I've ever used. Great guy and great products.

ThomasG
11-24-2010, 08:45 AM
That is a ridiculous price for that sled! I got mine on his last sale when they were $90. When I open my studio I'll def be talking with this company.

KoSh
11-24-2010, 08:51 AM
my homegym is equipment all made by Scott. Great guy, willing to work with you on customizations and isn't trying to take money from you. He tells you exactly what needs to be said and what needs to be done. If he can help you without having you give him more cash, he will. I HIGHLY recommend Scott.

Tom Mutaffis
11-24-2010, 09:01 AM
That is a great price on the sled!

AdamBAG
11-24-2010, 12:11 PM
Scott definitely builds great equipment. As somebody stated, he will do custom orders too. I've yet to see something that he can't build as far as strength equipment goes. He builds equipment as simple as pulling sleds and as big and complicated as mono-lifts.

Brian Hopper
11-25-2010, 07:43 AM
Those look like some great deals!!!

IRBS
11-28-2010, 06:01 AM
Scott has made everything for my garage gym and our team. It's truely great stuff and made as well of better than stuff 3x the price. The rack is awesome and can take a beating. His bench and the pads he makes for them are as good or better than any Forza pad I've been on. If you're going to buy equipment shoot Scott an email, you owe it to yourself.