PDA

View Full Version : Philadelphia Powerlifting Group *NEW*

JoePetrusky
11-27-2010, 12:23 PM
Hey all,
My name is Joe Petrusky. I just opened a garage gym in the Northern Liberties section of Philadelphia. The gym itself will have Sports Performance and CrossFit Groups. BUT I want to host a Powerlfiting Group. I am looking for lifers (experienced and unexperienced) in the area who are looking to find a motivated group to train with. We are equipped with all necessary powerlifting equipment to get started. We are also encouraging anyone who wants store there equipment at the gym to do so. I want to form a team of motivated individuals.

For more information on me, the gym, and group, just email me joe.petrusky@gmail.com

Joe Petrusky
Philadelphia Strength and Conditioing

JoePetrusky
12-02-2010, 07:14 AM
I have gotten a nice response from this first post, very excited to get started. Now does anyone have a lead on where I can get a used monolift? And if you live in Philly and want me to host yours I wont say no!!!!

I ll buck up the cash for a new one surely but I figured Id ask...

Joe

mchicia1
12-02-2010, 07:50 AM
If I was still living there, I would definitely come! I moved to Morrisville a little while back. With that being said, if you guys workout on Saturdays, maybe I can stop over once a week to train. I haven't had a good training partner in 3 years.

JoePetrusky
12-03-2010, 09:06 AM
I am looking to host the Powerlifting Crew at 9am Saturdays. 10am to 1pm will be my "CrossFit" style class. We do a major lift, then accessory work, then short intense conditioning. . .always varies from prowler to sprints to heavy metcons.

Hit me up at joe.petrusky@gmail.com if you want to swing through
The 10 to 12 classes are already rolling . .

If I was still living there, I would definitely come! I moved to Morrisville a little while back. With that being said, if you guys workout on Saturdays, maybe I can stop over once a week to train. I haven't had a good training partner in 3 years.