PDA

View Full Version : At Large Nutrition Green Drink

anonymous1
11-30-2010, 07:00 PM
I remember this being a product in the works about a year or so ago. I haven't seen it mentioned since and no new product. Just checking in on it, I was looking forward to seeing what you guys came up with.

chris mason
11-30-2010, 08:35 PM
We just never pursued it. I formulated it etc., but we chose other products to launch at the time and it kind of fell by the wayside.

anonymous1
12-02-2010, 08:42 PM
Does that mean you are still planning it for the future?

I would be interested in what the formulation was.

chris mason
12-02-2010, 09:21 PM
I don't remember if this was my final formula or not:

Barley Beta-Glucan Extract 4g
Broccoli Sprouts 2g
Oat Grass 4g
Mango Fruit 2g
Strawberry Fruit 1g
Black Raspberry Fruit 1g
Kale Juice or Leaf 1g
Dulse 1g
Kelp leaf/extract 1g

anonymous1
12-03-2010, 07:17 PM
That's a cool formula. I think I like it better than what I take, just needs some of the extra little antioxidant/pro biotic/etc goodies thrown in. Did you just flush this idea or decide you want to release it at a later date?

Unrelated, but I want to know if Nitrean/Opticen/Maximum are frothy/foamy when mixed in a shaker bottle?

chris mason
12-03-2010, 08:02 PM
Nothing is ever totally flushed, just shelved for the time being.

No, not really. Our proteins don't really froth up when mixed.

Codeguru
12-03-2010, 11:49 PM
Nothing is ever totally flushed, just shelved for the time being.

No, not really. Our proteins don't really froth up when mixed.

Well the vanilla Nitrean seems to have a little foam on top when I shake it up. Personally I love it. One of the reasons I like vanilla flavor the best. Strawberry is a close second though...

Codeguru

anonymous1
12-04-2010, 09:06 AM
A little foam is fine. I was trying to get away from 100% whey protein, tried Optimum's ProComplex and its just a big cup of foam when you shake it. I'm going to get some Nitrean. Thanks for the quick response, I need to place an order this weekend to restock.