PDA

View Full Version : Bulking/Energy Meal

Codeguru
12-03-2010, 02:11 AM
Ok well I found out something over Thanksgiving. Eating an entire pie really gives me way more than a sugar rush. The next day I pretty much had the energy to do anything, which I did. Is there any benefit to eating like that for bulking up purposes or does it have to be a consistent over-time deal? Obviously not an entire pie, but I notice now later in the week as I get closer to Saturday, which is my rest day, I get really worn out. I was thinking maybe I might try to increase my meals a tiny bit more towards the end of the week to give myself more energy and maybe have a tiny bulking effect. Is there any validity in doing that?...

Codeguru

RichMcGuire
12-03-2010, 12:02 PM
Ok well I found out something over Thanksgiving. Eating an entire pie really gives me way more than a sugar rush. The next day I pretty much had the energy to do anything, which I did. Is there any benefit to eating like that for bulking up purposes or does it have to be a consistent over-time deal? Obviously not an entire pie, but I notice now later in the week as I get closer to Saturday, which is my rest day, I get really worn out. I was thinking maybe I might try to increase my meals a tiny bit more towards the end of the week to give myself more energy and maybe have a tiny bulking effect. Is there any validity in doing that?...

Codeguru

I'm a bit confused. Are you trying to bulk or or you trying to cut?

tom183
12-03-2010, 03:30 PM
Is there any benefit to eating like that for bulking up purposes or does it have to be a consistent over-time deal?

It has to be a consistent over-time deal.

Bosch232
12-03-2010, 03:37 PM
LOL, you ate an entire pie!

:burger:

Codeguru
12-03-2010, 07:19 PM
LOL, you ate an entire pie!

:burger:

Oh yeah, Edward's brand Lemon Meringue Pie. I can't stop eating it once I start...

Codeguru

Codeguru
12-03-2010, 07:24 PM
I'm a bit confused. Are you trying to bulk or or you trying to cut?

Trying to do it all really, no real set plan or abbreviations to explain said non plans. I've just noticed myself feeling very run down near the end of the week so I thought maybe eat more so I can have some extra energy to burn off and keep going full speed. But if I can't bulk with it maybe I should just feel dead tired like I am and lose that much more fat...

Codeguru

RichMcGuire
12-04-2010, 01:45 AM
Trying to do it all really, no real set plan or abbreviations to explain said non plans. I've just noticed myself feeling very run down near the end of the week so I thought maybe eat more so I can have some extra energy to burn off and keep going full speed. But if I can't bulk with it maybe I should just feel dead tired like I am and lose that much more fat...

Codeguru

hey,,,i gotcha,,, sounds like maybe a cut,,ill answer ome more tomorrow but rifght now ive been drinkin a bit and have some company..but i have the perfect solutuin for ya, ill send a reply to ya tmorrow ;)

greemah
12-06-2010, 02:30 PM
hey,,,i gotcha,,, sounds like maybe a cut,,ill answer ome more tomorrow but rifght now ive been drinkin a bit and have some company..but i have the perfect solutuin for ya, ill send a reply to ya tmorrow ;)

hahaha love the drunken smiley