PDA

View Full Version : 1 Meal + All shake diet

ataglance
12-09-2010, 06:31 PM
Hi Guys

So i recently heard of some insance cutting diet for when your competing.

So basically you only have 1 meal a day, either dinner or lunch which is a whoel, the rest of your day your just on shakes, 5-6 or so.

Essentially your diet will be 95% protein.

You only do this for a week or so, as a prolonged experience could be devasting.

What are you thoughts on this?

Is it a good technique for a couple of days/1 weeks to lose that extra bit of fat. Im not competing by no means, im on a cut and approaching the end, then someone told me about this and i was intruiged. Dont know if its a good idea or not.

Thoughts?

af92
12-11-2010, 07:47 PM
Hi Guys

So i recently heard of some insance cutting diet for when your competing.

So basically you only have 1 meal a day, either dinner or lunch which is a whoel, the rest of your day your just on shakes, 5-6 or so.

Essentially your diet will be 95% protein.

You only do this for a week or so, as a prolonged experience could be devasting.

What are you thoughts on this?

Is it a good technique for a couple of days/1 weeks to lose that extra bit of fat. Im not competing by no means, im on a cut and approaching the end, then someone told me about this and i was intruiged. Dont know if its a good idea or not.

Thoughts?

Sounds ridiculous to me. The diets that are around these days, I tell ya.

DrunkMonkey
12-11-2010, 08:35 PM
Sounds like a good way to gain weight since you won't be making regular bathroom trips.

f=ma
12-12-2010, 07:15 AM
you would be far better served by a consistent cutting diet involving real foods

Behemoth
12-12-2010, 09:41 AM
Sounds like psmf. I've done it. The more severe the diet the harder it is to maintain the results you may reap.

ataglance
12-13-2010, 04:16 PM
Yer, its not a 'real' cutting diet as in something you would do for 8 weeks, but more so for 3-4 days, thats it.