PDA

View Full Version : lifting groups in st louis, mo

stlpower123
12-09-2010, 11:10 PM
Looking to see if there are any training groups in St. Louis. My partner recently doesn't seem to be in the same mindset anymore and not being able to have a spotter week after week is killing my progress. We would hit board presses and rotate in chains/bands and everything and box squats as well of different heights, but i cannot do all of those things alone. My best raw gym lifts ytd are 525 squat 405 bench , 635 dead. Some other lifts are a 405 front squat and 240 strict press. I trained at powerbody usa for a while and i might end up going back, but i felt that they talked more than they trained. Wanted to see what the other alternatives are. I live in st charles. Also kinda wanna get into some strongman events training. thx

BoAnderson71
12-09-2010, 11:58 PM
Looking to see if there are any training groups in St. Louis. My partner recently doesn't seem to be in the same mindset anymore and not being able to have a spotter week after week is killing my progress. We would hit board presses and rotate in chains/bands and everything and box squats as well of different heights, but i cannot do all of those things alone. My best raw gym lifts ytd are 525 squat 405 bench , 635 dead. Some other lifts are a 405 front squat and 240 strict press. I trained at powerbody usa for a while and i might end up going back, but i felt that they talked more than they trained. Wanted to see what the other alternatives are. I live in st charles. Also kinda wanna get into some strongman events training. thx

W.A.R gym is in st louis mo

stlpower123
12-11-2010, 09:50 AM
i looked it up and it looks like a private gym. don't know any of those people unfortunately. thanks tho