PDA

View Full Version : Philly seminar update

vdizenzo
12-12-2010, 12:32 PM
We have 30 attendees signed up already. We are going to have to cut this off soon. Seriously, if you want to get it in you need to do it soon.

Rhodes, Wendler, and I will be holding a seminar at Big Steve Pulcinella's Iron Sport Gym, Philadelphia, PA on January 22nd. We are going to focus a lot on raw training (you might be able to sneak some gear in on us). We are really excited about this. Here's the link http://www.ironsport.com/

ScottYard
12-12-2010, 01:54 PM
This should be a great seminar. When you get there have matt and Jim do the Big wheel lift. Youll see it when you get there LOL.

ehopkins932
12-12-2010, 08:48 PM
Ill be attending. Looks like a great time.

I think a post-workout cheesesteak eating contest should be implemented.

vdizenzo
12-22-2010, 08:48 AM
The seminar is closed. We have 45 paid. We don't want it to get any bigger because we would not have enough time to offer hands on training to everyone. If you did not get in and wanted to, send me a pm. We are putting a list together for another trip to Philly. Thanks for all the interest. This is going to be a great time.

We are also trying to effort a Vegas Seminar. Now that could be fun. Let us know if you are interested.

vdizenzo
12-22-2010, 08:49 AM
The Philly Seminar is closed. We have 45 paid. We don't want it to get any bigger because we would not have enough time to offer hands on training to everyone. If you did not get in and wanted to, send me a pm. We are putting a list together for another trip to Philly. Thanks for all the interest. This is going to be a great time.

We are also trying to effort a Vegas Seminar. Now that could be fun. Let us know if you are interested.