PDA

View Full Version : some new pics...

rocco-x
12-13-2010, 02:29 PM
took these yesterday morning hence my bed head.43yrs old,5'10",195-97lbs and just testes a hair under 10% b/f.been using a modified 5 x 5 routine from Iron Addict himself but now that i've got Wendlers book after a bit more reading i have to give it a try.considering the life i led,and trust me,i ran the streets hard with the drugs and alcohol.nearly 20+ yrs of heroin cocaine addiction and at one point my lowest wght was about 135-140lbs.altho i tried many times to clean up and get back to the iron it wasn't until june 09 that i made the choice final.for good.i might not be as big as alot of other guys but i'm catching up,lol.i thank the countless articles,members and their time to add their knowledge and input on these forums.

WaNNaB3Bigg3r
12-14-2010, 09:59 AM
Firstly well done for turning your life around!
Secondly your looking very solid ! well done

BilltheButcher
12-14-2010, 10:43 AM
Congrats!!! Keep up the good work.

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, itís impossible to turn back.

The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that youíre a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." - Henry Rollins (excerpt from The Iron)

Ruff Riff
12-14-2010, 02:17 PM
congrats rocco! Stay clean and the gains will keep coming my friend! Iron is the only hottie I let talk too much smack! LOL!

It is an awesome feeling man, keep the itch for iron my man!