PDA

View Full Version : Body builder foods?

Parker 1995
12-13-2010, 04:30 PM
Hey guys I am going to try to become a body builder, and i know what you geys are thinking that I am to young but its something i want to do so what do you think would be good as snacks, meals and everything.
My List
Protein powder
peanut butter
fruits
veggies
lean meats
cottage cheese
and thats all i have can you guys help me enlarge my list. Thank you

tom183
12-13-2010, 04:47 PM
http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46565

Parker 1995
12-13-2010, 04:54 PM
thank you helped a ton

the pope
12-14-2010, 10:53 AM
good post tom183

Off Road
12-14-2010, 11:33 AM
All food is bodybuilder food. Just have to know when to eat it and how much of it to eat. Some of my favorite stories end with Dr. Ken Liestner ending his training sessions with a big tub of ice cream :)

r2473
12-14-2010, 01:46 PM

soclydeza
12-14-2010, 04:09 PM
Dr. Ken Liestner ending his training sessions with a big tub of ice cream :)

uh oh, dont give me any ideas........

Behemoth
12-14-2010, 04:34 PM
Offroads point that he is making is that no food necessarily has to be eliminated altogether. But do not confuse this to think all foods are bodybuiler foods, they're not. The best bodybuilders are the ones who know how to incorporate just a little junk at times to keep themselves sane and from going off the deep end with it. Bodybuilding is incredibly competitive, in my eyes the most competitive of all endeavors. Theres not much wiggle room to be great if you don't give all aspects your entire dedication at all times. Those little things most certainly do add up and don't be led astray to believe burgers and ice cream = eye of the round and cottage cheese come show day.

The thread that Tom linked you too is a great one. Read that over and you should have an excellent idea of where to go with it. Do you have a training routine? There are some great templates floating around here in the bodybuilding section, look through those and ask questions if you're not sure. In my opinion 15 is the perfect age to start.

anonymous1
12-14-2010, 06:22 PM
I add crab meat to the list. King crab legs already split open for you at Wal Mart for $14 per pound. It's good for 1-2 times a week but not a daily item for most people.