PDA

View Full Version : How often

Bosshogg300
12-17-2010, 09:53 PM
How often should I change up my accesory work

Dan Fanelli
12-17-2010, 11:15 PM
Really depends on what program/system you are running, but about every 3-4 weeks, or six workouts. Or just run it until you stop making progress with those.

ScottYard
12-18-2010, 06:47 AM
I switch mine weekly. No reason. Just to keeup it interesting.

Brian Hopper
12-18-2010, 07:04 AM

I'm the same way, i'll change it up each week just to keep it fresh. I might keep doing one or two exercises each week. But for the most part i'll keep changing them.

muscle_g
12-18-2010, 08:14 AM

I'm the same way, i'll change it up each week just to keep it fresh. I might keep doing one or two exercises each week. But for the most part i'll keep changing them.

I agree with this also. I change things up weekly, because I get bored doing the same thing every single week.

Brian Hopper
12-18-2010, 09:12 AM
I get bored doing the same thing every single week.

x2 :)

vdizenzo
12-18-2010, 12:30 PM
I keep mine mostly the same becuase of my age and injuries I have to be cautious not to hurt myself. I put my greatest effort into the main 3 lifts.

mastermonster
12-18-2010, 06:41 PM
I keep mine mostly the same becuase of my age and injuries I have to be cautious not to hurt myself. I put my greatest effort into the main 3 lifts.

I'm much the same. Big three all the time. Then some basic accessary exercises that have proven not to inflame my joints and connective tissue. I also don't get bored easily. When I find what works well for me, I tend to stay with it.