PDA

View Full Version : Results!!!!

Brian Hopper
12-19-2010, 06:02 PM
I'm going on my third week and I must say I am highly impressed with this product. I feel like I can keep going and going with my workouts. Lately I was feeling like my floor press was at a stand still, and on Thursday I floor pressed 440 and broke my old PR by 15lbs. I also set a rep PR on the 3brd with 425x4. I'm looking forward to breaking more PR's with the help of this product, Thanks ALN!!!!

P.S. Anyone looking to get bigger and stronger, I highly recommend Results by AtLarge Nutrition!!!!

RBB
12-19-2010, 08:06 PM
Good to hear, Brian. I always have some nice strength gains when using Results as well, especially in the first few weeks.

chris mason
12-19-2010, 08:50 PM
Thanks man! It really is a very good product. I wish everyone would give it a run.

Brian Hopper
12-19-2010, 08:53 PM
I'm sure if they tried it for a couple weeks they would be hooked.

Mike S
12-19-2010, 10:51 PM
I bought my first tub of Results several months ago. I used it for a little over a month. And used it as recommended on the tub. During that month I didn't do good in the gym at all. All my lifts were suffering and I didn't really make any progress. Contrary to what results is supposed to do, I felt really drained of energy in the gym after I used Results. The next month I went without results, and I started making gains again and felt like I had a lot more energy in the gym. It was good. So I figured I was probably doing something wrong or had a bad month when I was taking Results. So I gave it another try. And the same thing happened. I started taking it again for the next month and once again all my lifts started suffering again.

During this time I didn't change my eating habbits, daily routines, workouts, or anything. The only change was either using Results or not using results. I'm on my next month and not using Results, and once again I'm getting some decent gains.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I don't know. :/

ffkjj
12-20-2010, 08:28 AM
I just started taking it last week. Hope I get the same gains as everyone else:)

Codeguru
12-20-2010, 09:59 PM
My experience with it is weird. I don't seem to be gaining any more strength than normal, but I am able to work out much more fiercely and add on more to my workouts. I'm not sure but I think it's helping with my energy for cardio as well. But aside from that I think it's starting to help my muscles gain more mass. These past weeks I've just now started to see my oblique rib muscles pop out. And my all around muscle mass seems to be rounding out especially in the chest, which is weird since my bench press is basically the worst improving exercise I do. I doubt I'll be able to afford taking Results constantly but it seems like it has great effects. I guess I'll know for sure once it runs out, and I see what happens with my workouts then...

Codeguru

Brian Hopper
12-21-2010, 08:08 AM
I bought my first tub of Results several months ago. I used it for a little over a month. And used it as recommended on the tub. During that month I didn't do good in the gym at all. All my lifts were suffering and I didn't really make any progress. Contrary to what results is supposed to do, I felt really drained of energy in the gym after I used Results. The next month I went without results, and I started making gains again and felt like I had a lot more energy in the gym. It was good. So I figured I was probably doing something wrong or had a bad month when I was taking Results. So I gave it another try. And the same thing happened. I started taking it again for the next month and once again all my lifts started suffering again.

During this time I didn't change my eating habbits, daily routines, workouts, or anything. The only change was either using Results or not using results. I'm on my next month and not using Results, and once again I'm getting some decent gains.

:confused::scratch:

Brian Hopper
12-21-2010, 08:08 AM
I just started taking it last week. Hope I get the same gains as everyone else:)

Good luck!!!!

Brian Hopper
12-21-2010, 08:12 AM
My experience with it is weird. I don't seem to be gaining any more strength than normal, but I am able to work out much more fiercely and add on more to my workouts. I'm not sure but I think it's helping with my energy for cardio as well. But aside from that I think it's starting to help my muscles gain more mass. These past weeks I've just now started to see my oblique rib muscles pop out. And my all around muscle mass seems to be rounding out especially in the chest, which is weird since my bench press is basically the worst improving exercise I do. I doubt I'll be able to afford taking Results constantly but it seems like it has great effects. I guess I'll know for sure once it runs out, and I see what happens with my workouts then...

Codeguru

At least your getting something out of it. :)

Codeguru
12-22-2010, 01:46 AM
At least your getting something out of it. :)

That's pretty much what I wanted out of anything. As long as I can get the muscle look and lean body set I won't be so uneasy about trying to bulk up. My only concern is constantly getting a fat gut and saggy body just to bench 10-20 more pounds, not worth it...

Codeguru

Tom Mutaffis
12-22-2010, 06:43 AM

What was your timing with the Results?

Behemoth
12-22-2010, 09:12 AM

Id train like **** using it as directed also. I cannot train using dextrose as my preworkout carb source, I go hypoglycemic half the time if I try. I take it postworkout training days and in the morning non training days and am pleased so far with the tremendous cell volumizing it has seemed to effect, much moreso than just creatine alone.

Mike S
12-22-2010, 10:57 AM
What was your timing with the Results?

One hour pre-workout, and in the mornings on off-days. I'm probably experiencing the same thing as Behemoth above. Perhaps I'll start using it post-workout instead. It definitely was bogging me down during my workouts when it was pre-workout.

Behemoth
12-22-2010, 11:24 AM
The hypoglycemic state (low blood sugar) that dextrose brings on with me would be anything but "bogged down". You definetly know it if you've experienced it.

Nevertheless, I would still move it post workout and eating something whole food preworkout 1.5-2 hours before. Results really isn't a training supp like so many people seem to believe it is. Its not to be taken or used in the manner of your pre stimulants (no-xplode, jack3d, superpump250 etc).
There is nothing in results that should be expected to work as immediately as your next workout, except for the dextrose (whose sole purpose is a driver to facilitate uptake of the other ergogens). Using it preworkout and expecting it to do something is equivalent to eating 30 pixie sticks and expecting to have the workout of your life. Literally. Its the exact same sugar.

The benefit in results lies with regular, consistent use that aids in greater hypertrophy and strength gains over time than having not used it.

Mike S
12-22-2010, 12:31 PM
The hypoglycemic state (low blood sugar) that dextrose brings on with me would be anything but "bogged down". You definetly know it if you've experienced it.

Nevertheless, I would still move it post workout and eating something whole food preworkout 1.5-2 hours before. Results really isn't a training supp like so many people seem to believe it is. Its not to be taken or used in the manner of your pre stimulants (no-xplode, jack3d, superpump250 etc).
There is nothing in results that should be expected to work as immediately as your next workout, except for the dextrose (whose sole purpose is a driver to facilitate uptake of the other ergogens). Using it preworkout and expecting it to do something is equivalent to eating 30 pixie sticks and expecting to have the workout of your life. Literally. Its the exact same sugar.

The benefit in results lies with regular, consistent use that aids in greater hypertrophy and strength gains over time than having not used it.

Well then I probably have not experienced what you have. But none-the-less it seems to lessen my performance in the gym if taken pre-workout. In which case I will switch to use post workouts and see how that works. I really want to reap the benefits of this product.

chris mason
12-22-2010, 01:03 PM
50g of sugar is about the same as you get in a candy bar albeit without the fats. Daily use of Results is the most important thing, not the timing of its use. So, if you feel the 50g is a bit much for you take it with a meal or use it pwo.

Tom Mutaffis
12-22-2010, 02:27 PM
One hour pre-workout, and in the mornings on off-days. I'm probably experiencing the same thing as Behemoth above. Perhaps I'll start using it post-workout instead. It definitely was bogging me down during my workouts when it was pre-workout.

I do not typically use Results pre-workout or post-workout; I simply sip on it in the morning over the course of about 30-90 minutes. This method may somewhat defeat the purpose of the fast-acting carbohydrates, but I have found this to work quite well.

As Chris mentioned the timing is not as important as daily use, as the active ingredients accumulate in your system over time (Creatine, Beta Alanine, etc.)

Lones Green
12-22-2010, 05:40 PM
I agree with you Brian. It usually hits me at about 3-4 weeks. Biggest change is noticing how I feel like I can go forever in the gym, as you stated.

Brian Hopper
12-22-2010, 06:28 PM
I don't think I have ever tried a supplement that made me feel that way in the gym. It's definitley a cool feeling.