PDA

View Full Version : Tommy Kono sleeves- mine just ripped

The Dare Devil
12-19-2010, 08:30 PM
Does anyone have these? I just got a pair in size medium (i am 198lbs). When i was putting it on, it ripped in half. Has this happened to anyone, or did I get a bad batch? I can't imagine I'd need a large, their website says it is for 250lbs and up. Are they supposed to be a real tight fit?

Brian Hopper
12-19-2010, 08:40 PM
Does anyone have these? I just got a pair in size medium (i am 198lbs). When i was putting it on, it ripped in half. Has this happened to anyone, or did I get a bad batch? I can't imagine I'd need a large, their website says it is for 250lbs and up. Are they supposed to be a real tight fit?

I have a pair and mine seem to be ok. Mine aren't super tight but I do have to put them on inside out up to my knee and then roll them over my knee...if that makes any sense, lol. They are pretty thick, so to me it would be hard to tear. You must of had a small rip in it to begin with. Where did you get them from?

Paul Sousa
12-20-2010, 01:02 PM
Mine have a slight tear from me being lazy and trying to get them on over my shoes. I stopped doing that since then and the tear hasn't gotten any bigger.

The Dare Devil
12-20-2010, 02:17 PM
hey thanks guys. I have a new pair coming in the mail. Really strange that this happened. I know what you mean Brian, I "roll" mine too. They seem to work great. FWIW it ripped at the seam.

Any of you guys using the size S for elbow sleeves?

Tom Mutaffis
12-20-2010, 02:21 PM
I have two pairs of TK sleeves and have not had any problems with them.