PDA

View Full Version : My Wife's HCT-12

mchicia1
12-24-2010, 12:18 PM
Starting new thread for my wife's workouts since its cluttering mine.

12/24/10

Deadlifts
Barx6
95x6
115x2x2
135x6+2+2+2
Pulled off a platform. Will keep weight the same but take away plates one week at a time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLfcEVJAKfQ

Pullups
Cant do 6 reps yet, so not clusters. We are working on doing singles
BWx2
BWx5 singles about 1 min rest between

Seated Row
70x6+2+2+2

Bike
20 Mins

Abs
Decline Abs x 10 x 2

brihead301
12-30-2010, 07:18 AM
That is awesome that you have a wife that deadlifts!!! I tried to get my ex to hit the weights with me (rather then just do cardio), but like 98% of the female population, she was worried that she'd get too "big and bulky".....if only it were that easy.

mchicia1
12-30-2010, 07:54 AM
That is awesome that you have a wife that deadlifts!!! I tried to get my ex to hit the weights with me (rather then just do cardio), but like 98% of the female population, she was worried that she'd get too "big and bulky".....if only it were that easy.

Definitely not big and bulky. After one year of lifting shes thin but still has an ass. She lost a good 15 pounds. She still does cardio but maybe one hard day a week.

That big and bulky thing drives me nuts. I mean most *guys* out there will never get big and bulky from lifting.

SCmmaFAN
12-30-2010, 08:39 AM
Cool that you started a journal for her!

Yea, that "big and bulky" thing is absurd. Most women know that they can never become big and bulky and just use it as excuse to not lift, since it isn't feminine enough or something.

GreggNJ
12-30-2010, 10:25 AM
This is awesome! On both accounts, you doing a journal, and that she deadlifts! I'm doing HCT-12 currently and I love the program, next week is going to be my first deload. I have not gotten bored and love hitting the gym with it.

I had thought about trying to get my girlfriend to do it, but she still has in her head that whole big and bulky myth as well......I'm hoping this will help me convince her otherwise.

keep it up the hard work - I'm interesting in watching this journal.

Off Road
12-30-2010, 11:12 AM
Glad you started her own journal. Hopefully she's reading it and gaining motivation from the other posters and seeing her progress.

What's her name...we need to call her something?

Kiff
12-30-2010, 11:24 AM
What's her name...we need to call her something?

Yeah mchicia1's HCT-12 wife just does not roll off the tongue ;) Nice effort!