PDA

View Full Version : New Overkill question?

tuna4me
12-26-2010, 02:52 PM
Happy Holidays to everyone!...

For all you guys that got an Overkill shirt.. curious.. when you first slipped it on.. how far up your arms did the sleeves go before it stopped?
I just got mine out of the box. perfect Christmas gift timing!!!.............I was just slipping it on , looking it over.. very radical looking compared to my 3X Phenom... but I was curious about the sleeves? they stopped about 6 inches below my elbow and it appears the recommended racheting strap will definitely be required as Rudy outlined so perfectly.....just curious as to how everyone else's perception was when they first got theirs?
Thanks.!:confused:

mike95763
12-26-2010, 05:18 PM
mine was pretty similar to that, but there is a suprizing amount of stretch in the sleeves. If you have someone help you get it on the sleeves come up pretty easily, or at least they did for me. They also stretch out a decent bit.

theBarzeen
12-26-2010, 09:00 PM
THat sounds like how mine was too...... that was back before the new ratchet strap..... so it was 2 or 3 guys working the heck out of it to get it up.

The ratchet strap is awesome, and http://www.trisports.com/triswim-trislide-aerosol-skin-glide.html <- this stuff is awesome too. it works way easier than talc, especially if you're sweaty.

you can also blow out the sleeves with a basketball and an air compressor...... just be careful not to over inflate....... mine was hanging out, stretching nicely at 40psi when the sleeve blew out and my B-Ball flew across my garage..... lesson learned.

It took 2 or 3 weeks before it went up all the way without a brute squad pulling on it, and 5 weeks before it was good and broken in ( from what I remember, I got mine May or June of 2009)

douglasoh5
12-27-2010, 05:01 AM
Just use some walmart bags. best thing ever for geting crazy tight shirts on

tuna4me
12-27-2010, 06:24 AM
Thanks for the responses....it looks and feels so totally different as I said from my regular 3x Phenom, but I've been waiting to get in some time with it and begin to feel it out.......the ratcheting strap concept looks out of this world unique... can't wait to give it a try!!......

Yea.. I have used the plastic grocery store bags to help get my previous shirts on,,. cheap and aplenty!.. haha.. but yea they work nicely.

Rob Luyando
12-28-2010, 09:44 AM
Get your self a pair of Damm Silly Slippers from Debbie Daminga. Use them along with the Ratchet and you will get the shirt on where it needs to be.

tuna4me
12-28-2010, 05:35 PM
does she have an email address or how can I get a hold of these silly slippers?

Rob Luyando
12-28-2010, 06:54 PM
Debbie Daminga is on Facebook contact her via Facebook

SELK
12-28-2010, 08:30 PM
Couldn't get mine on at first, after stretching the **** out of the arms for a few days, it was closer but I still couldn't get it on. I ended up losing 30lbs of bodyweight and after that it fit great.