PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed with Inzer

cphafner
12-28-2010, 11:32 AM
I tried ordering a new belt. The one I ordered is on back order for 8-10 weeks. They already charged my credit card. Told me that the accounting department will have to refund me but no one will be in until next week. Pretty crappy customer service. Looks like Elitefts will have my business going forward.

MPB
12-28-2010, 12:27 PM
What color and size did you order?

I just ordered mine a week ago and I certainly wouldn't want that to happen to me, too.

jtteg_x
12-28-2010, 01:01 PM
Some merchants will be quick to charge the moment you hit the "confirm transaction" or "submit" button. It's understandable as there is a 2-3 business day processing period. It helps detect scams (not saying you are) but just want to play devil's advocate here.

The belts at Elitefts seem to be just as good as Inzer's. Plus, there having a promotion of a free gift with every shipped order. I ordered through EFS all the time and my order gets shipped within 2 days. The only thing I like ordering from Inzer directly is they don't overcharge for return shipping cost. It's usually a flat rate $6 fee when I do exchanges with them. House of Pain for example charges $16 to ship A bench shirt

Lones Green
12-28-2010, 01:35 PM
I've had similar experiences with Inzer. Not going into detail, but they eventually fixed everything.

I'd recommend going through House of Pain. Customer service has always been great with them.

BoAnderson71
12-28-2010, 01:39 PM
I too am a little pissed at inzer right now.

Tom Mutaffis
12-28-2010, 02:30 PM
I tried ordering a new belt. The one I ordered is on back order for 8-10 weeks. They already charged my credit card. Told me that the accounting department will have to refund me but no one will be in until next week. Pretty crappy customer service. Looks like Elitefts will have my business going forward.

Did you order over the phone?

With Inzer they usually have good service if your order is placed over the phone, but seem to have a lot of problems with the online orders.

StLRPh
12-28-2010, 06:33 PM
I'd recommend going through House of Pain. Customer service has always been great with them.

This, I've ordered a few things through HoP b/c I've heard bad things about buying from Inzer. Everything from HoP was on time and questions were always answered.

Ryan Bracewell
12-28-2010, 06:56 PM
Unfortunately this is nothing new for Inzer. They are well known, at least in the circles I travel, to take internet orders for products on back order and then not send you an email or phone call to tell you. Then when it doesn't arrive 2 weeks later and give them a call you find out its not available for several more weeks. That being said, I do like their products and I will probably use them again but I highly recommend placing your order over the phone or calling to verify availability.

Also, EFS has awesome customer service.

cphafner
12-28-2010, 06:58 PM
They did call me after the fact to tell me it was out of stock. I've cancelled my order and placed my order with elitefts.

mastermonster
12-28-2010, 07:03 PM
My step son tried to order one last week from Inzer. They told him it might take a month - a month and 1/2. Said they were having to have new buckles made (lever). I called Ken Anderson for him and got him a Titans Toro lever belt ordered. He got it in 3 days for his Christmas gift. Great looking belt. Price is about the same.

J Stottlemire
12-29-2010, 05:08 AM
GO with KEN anytime possible I wore Inzer exclusively for 3 years, blew a new shirt a month before the biggest meet of my life and paid alot to get it altered as it never fit correctly even with my custom measurements and price, So before my biggest meet of my life at the Olympia with 4 weeks to make me one Inzer left me hanging, Ken sent me a shirt to have as a back up the very next day, after the meet I decided to go with Titan gear and I'm very satisfied, and getting a much better fit, 10 times better service and way more carry over.

Ryan Celli
12-29-2010, 07:01 AM
Always call Inzer for orders. Internet orders always seem to take forever and end up incorrect.
I currently have 2 members I know of waiting for lever belts.
1 called and 1 did internet. The internet order is in the 3rd month! YES 3 months. The phone order said it would take 3 weeks as they are on back order.

Brian Hopper
12-29-2010, 10:01 AM
I have never had any problems with Inzer, but I guess I got lucky with them. I did order my lever belt from them online and I got it pretty fast. But like I said, I probably got lucky with them. At least they called you and told you that they were out of stock.

smallwoodjt
12-29-2010, 10:54 AM
I also recently ordered a belt from Inzer. Online it said that if you order black, it will be quicker delivery. After three weeks, I called and they said it was on back order as well. It just came today though, and it really seems like a good product. Seems like they should keep much better track of what is in stock or keep a higher inventory. Tough time of year for people with inventory though, as everything in stock has to be claimed on taxes. Maybe that's a cause? Going with another brand might be a better bet.

MarcusWild
12-29-2010, 11:59 AM
Never order online from Inzer. They don't have the technology to be an internet retailer. You can tell since they haven't updated their website in YEARS. I've had good experiences when calling them to order.

Buccos1
12-30-2010, 07:51 PM
Ordered my belt from Inzer online about 2 weeks ago. After reading this, I called them up and it was on back order (a stock black belt) and would take 5-6 weeks. Wish someone would have notified me earlier about it. Will never order off of their website again to avoid this from happening.

Ryan Celli
12-30-2010, 08:42 PM
I should have mentioned, I have never had a problem with Inzer. I always call them to see if what I need is in stock, and then have it sent second day air.

cphafner
12-31-2010, 03:00 PM
Ordered my belt from Inzer online about 2 weeks ago. After reading this, I called them up and it was on back order (a stock black belt) and would take 5-6 weeks. Wish someone would have notified me earlier about it. Will never order off of their website again to avoid this from happening.

It was probably the same belt I ordered.

I see people saying call to see if it's in stock, but if you are going to run an e-commerce site you should keep it updated. Even after they called me I went back online to check if they had pulled the item, but nope still out there for others to have the same experience. That is what bugged me. Just bad business.

robchris
12-31-2010, 07:44 PM
Order through HOP bro... Better turn-around & cust. serv. IMO...

MikeWilliams
12-31-2010, 08:24 PM
I ordered online..I ordered a belt and according to their online sizing description of the belt it should have fit me...but their online sizing was incorrect..so I had to pay for shipping to me..shipping back to them..and then shipping again back to me for the correct size belt

I won't order from them again

evilxxx
01-01-2011, 03:52 AM
To me plgearonline have been the best ...email questions get answer fast and gear gets send almost as fast as you can place the order...

Buccos1
01-01-2011, 09:31 AM
It was probably the same belt I ordered.

I see people saying call to see if it's in stock, but if you are going to run an e-commerce site you should keep it updated. Even after they called me I went back online to check if they had pulled the item, but nope still out there for others to have the same experience. That is what bugged me. Just bad business.

Yeah, it ends up being a collossal waste of time, especially if you order and end up waiting, thinking every day after a week-or-so it might be coming. I will continue to use Inzer products because I like a lot of their stuff, but will be more inclined to purchase off of HOP or some of the other manufacturers.

Mugen46
01-01-2011, 01:23 PM
WOW. i just ordered from them and I'm now worried. Will call them after the holiday to find out. I have a question, is the stuff on house of pain the same quality as the stuf from the inzer site? Just want to make sure I get the authentic stuff.

Brian Hopper
01-01-2011, 01:37 PM
WOW. i just ordered from them and I'm now worried. Will call them after the holiday to find out. I have a question, is the stuff on house of pain the same quality as the stuf from the inzer site? Just want to make sure I get the authentic stuff.

I've never ordered any Inzer product from HOP, but i'm pretty sure it's legit since they are a distributor for them.

AdrianLarsen
01-02-2011, 09:12 AM
Inzer has been doing this for years. Ken Anderson is the way to go. He will get you what you order ASAP. Ken Anderson is a stud and Titan gear is way better than Inzer

Mugen46
01-07-2011, 03:18 PM
Hey just got my wrist wraps just over a week after I ordered them. Good service considering I ordered during the holidays and live in Canada

theBarzeen
01-07-2011, 05:01 PM
Although I'm using an all Overkill set up now ( not trying to hijack...here) I can vouch for Ken Anderson as being the freaking MAN when it comes to getting Titan gear....

A few years ago I called Ken looking for a shirt for a meet. I wanted a 2-ply super Katana. He didn't have the shirt in stock, but after a few questions about why I needed a shirt so quickly etc... he tells me to chill out and he'll look around for something he might have lying around. 3 days later I get a BOSS shirt in the mail and the guy never asked me for a dime. I would have gladly paid for the shirt and I hit a PR at that meet thanks to Ken.

The guy is a class act and I'd never hesitate to take my business to him.

Gracie V
01-19-2011, 06:20 AM
I just orderd a leviathan, phenom shirts and singlet from inzer by phone...they said i should have it in 3 weeks tops (im in canada...) graeat i thought!! ...obviously plus lets say a week for customs.... Well that was 3 weeks ago and my leviathan will aparently only be ready next week and the shirt this week?? Hmmm and they failed to mention the black singlet was on back order.... I totally wouldnt have put it with the gear order to slow things down.... Meh figured 3 wks was too good to b true

NASAKYCHAIRMAN
01-19-2011, 07:21 AM
For the last 11 years, I have never had a problem with Inzer Advance Designs! Great service and the best powerlifting equipment on the planet!

SoCoBarbell
01-20-2011, 11:28 AM
I just orderd a leviathan, phenom shirts and singlet from inzer by phone...they said i should have it in 3 weeks tops (im in canada...) graeat i thought!! ...obviously plus lets say a week for customs.... Well that was 3 weeks ago and my leviathan will aparently only be ready next week and the shirt this week?? Hmmm and they failed to mention the black singlet was on back order.... I totally wouldnt have put it with the gear order to slow things down.... Meh figured 3 wks was too good to b true

It took me 2 months of waiting and sending my Leviathon back and forth to get it just right. Now that it's done there is no way I could ever want another suit. There's nothing out there that even compares! I've used Metal and Boss. Their not even in the same ballpark. I would gladly go through it again to have the best.

Metal? Who's gonna alter it for you? Who ever you pay alot of money I guess.

Titan Boss? Get ready to have it tightened every couple months as it stretches out all the time.

Inzer? A Leviathan? The suit will last for years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I'm not sponsored at all. Just have a little patients. Get your gear. Get it fit right. And enjoy it.

Look at what the best Multi-ply lifters in the world wear and ask yourself if it"s worth a little wait?

Future
01-20-2011, 11:36 AM
Good to know. Never had any issues personally but I am a newb with lifting gear too.