PDA

View Full Version : EFS Mini bands

ThomasG
12-28-2010, 01:52 PM
I have a full set of bands all are from APT besides the minis and monster minis are from EFS. I've gone through 5 EFS mini bands now and all my other bands are fine. I'm definitely done buying mini bands from EFS they peel like crazy. Anyone else experience this?

Tom Mutaffis
12-28-2010, 02:28 PM
I have APT bands and have been pleased with them in terms of durability; have also heard good things about Iron Woody bands.

ThomasG
12-28-2010, 02:30 PM
I have APT bands and have been pleased with them in terms of durability; have also heard good things about Iron Woody bands.

Yea once these EFS mini bands inevitably start breaking I'm going with APT for mini bands.

BoAnderson71
12-28-2010, 02:49 PM
yeah I have a pair of black minis from efs and they peel everytime I use them. Which isn't very often.

pricedtosell
12-28-2010, 04:58 PM
I have a full set of bands all are from APT besides the minis and monster minis are from EFS. I've gone through 5 EFS mini bands now and all my other bands are fine. I'm definitely done buying mini bands from EFS they peel like crazy. Anyone else experience this?

Weird, I bought 3 sets of the EFS "Pro Short Mini Bands" maybe 4-5 months ago and haven't had any problems with them, and I use them pretty much every week for speed benching and speed deadlifts. Although, I rotate them so that I only end up using the same bands once every 3 weeks or so. I wasn't sure how long they'd last when i bought them so I just figured I'd start off with extra ones.

I mean, the ones I bought are on sale at Elite right now for $2.60, so I don't think it's a big deal to get a few extras. Plus, Elite always have sales or free gifts with every order or something, and I've ordered from them 5 times or so and have never had a problem, that's the main reason I'd stick with Elite.

NickAus
12-28-2010, 05:45 PM
Mine are fine, they are from a while back though.

StLRPh
12-28-2010, 06:52 PM
I have a set of Iron Woody bands and really like them. Never had any issues.

Travis Bell
12-28-2010, 09:07 PM
I have probably 5 or 6 sets of the EFS pro mini bands in my gym and probably 3 more sets of monster mini bands.

None of them have peeled. Although if they did, it's really not a big problem. It doesn't effect them a ton. Cuts are more the concern with bands

Cmanuel
12-28-2010, 09:47 PM
I heard to store bands in Talcam powder to prevent peeling...anyone else heard of this??