PDA

View Full Version : ETS Review

mchicia1
12-28-2010, 07:23 PM
Ok this can't be just a placebo effect..

After hitting my triceps hard yesterday, my elbow inflammation was really high all day today. I couldn't flex my arm past 90 degrees without a lot of pain. It was swollen right in the ulnar nerve area between the bones. I took 8 ETS around 2 hours ago and I now have full flexion of the elbow with no pain. Is this just a coincidence or is this that great of a product? Seems too good to be true...

BoAnderson71
12-29-2010, 12:26 AM
its not too good to be true. many people on here have reported reduced inflammation from ets. Its a great product.

Off Road
12-29-2010, 09:34 AM
That's pretty cool. I am going to have to try some the next time I feel beat up.

dynamo
12-29-2010, 02:20 PM
I usually feel beat up around the outside of my knees on DL and squat day, ETS and fish oil help with that problem. Definitely be consistent with it, and enjoy the dreams :) also you may want to cycle it. I used it for 3 months before I stopped about 2 weeks ago since it seemed to not have the same potency as before.

anonymous1
12-29-2010, 08:03 PM
This is definitely a direct result of the microlactin in the ETS. It is such a must have supplement. I doubt the effects wear off, you just get used to having the benefits. Without microlactin, I could not workout nearly as much as I do.

chris mason
12-30-2010, 09:21 PM
ETS has anti-inflammatory effects. With that said, it usually takes a few days for it to build up in your system.

GreggNJ
12-31-2010, 07:00 AM
I'm just going to add my +1 here for ETS.....It helps keep soreness away for me....and I honestly think it helps me sleep just a little better too..... It's great stuff!

mchicia1
12-31-2010, 07:20 AM
ETS has anti-inflammatory effects. With that said, it usually takes a few days for it to build up in your system.

Thats what I thought as well, which is why I was surprised that in 2 hours I could bend my elbow. It was literally 2 days straight of inflammation resulting in lack of flexibility then suddenly it was gone.