PDA

View Full Version : Uh ohh

aregd202
01-02-2011, 09:07 PM
So I want to start eating a little more healthier, problem is I work at dunkin donuts and when I go on break, I try to eat the healthiest thing I believe is there. Anyone know what the healthiest thing to eat there is?

Off Road
01-02-2011, 09:37 PM
I'm going to guess...orange juice?

Songsangnim
01-02-2011, 09:42 PM
Instead of eating there, why not pack a healthy lunch?

Mike S
01-02-2011, 09:42 PM
This will probably help you

https://www.dunkindonuts.com/aboutus/nutrition/

Jonathan E
01-02-2011, 09:50 PM
Make and bring a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwhich with you like how mommy used make 'em. Chocolate milk is also a bonus. Nuts,yogurt, and fruits will also be beneficial and your body will smile to you for your choice. Rather than eating a Boston Cream Donut. (Yum)

tom183
01-03-2011, 05:49 AM
Go elsewhere or, as Song said, pack your own food and take it with you.

joey54
01-03-2011, 09:21 AM
Don't they have steak and egg bagels? That with a black coffee would be ok.

Holto
01-03-2011, 10:27 AM
So I want to start eating a little more healthier, problem is I work at dunkin donuts and when I go on break, I try to eat the healthiest thing I believe is there. Anyone know what the healthiest thing to eat there is?

Just reach into your lunch bag/cooler that any serious bodybuilder would have at the ready.

Behemoth
01-04-2011, 08:48 AM
You could probably work in one smaller meal there a day for your break if you had all of your other meals consistently nailed down. A natural pro bodybuilder that I hold in high regard regularly incorporates a small amount of junk food almost daily. It fits into his macros and keeps him staying sane and normal. He has stellar conditioning year round and is one of the most consistent people I can think of with regard to diet. It just goes to show you that junk really isn't junk in moderation and as long as it fits in your greater plan.

Norwich Muscles
01-07-2011, 08:04 AM
Use your common sense, im guessing unless they have recently rolled out a healthy range.... Then nothing is really healthy, looks like you will have to rely on homepacked lunches, however still take your dunkin donuts (im guessing you get them free) and utilise them post workout when you need simple sugars and little beforehand if you have an immensely hard start to your workouts! E.g. Supersetting or squats!