PDA

View Full Version : stacking

advanced11
01-11-2011, 08:48 PM
ok gotta strange issue.. I have been working out for several years and tried to do the all natural way. when I first began of course I made some good gains. But I started to notice after time that I wasnt able to make gains like I wanted and saw other dudes getting ripped up around the gym over night! My buddy works at a supplement shop and suggested I stack anabolic pump for fat burn, Jack 3d for pre workout, and some whey protein for post workout. Im also taking one a day vitamins in the morning. I have noticed great gain already in the gym and it's only been about a month. But recently I have started having wierd side effects hours after my workout. Symptoms like diarrhea, nausea, and the chills. Almost like flu symptoms. But I wake up the next day and feel somewhat better and by day two im back to normal. So does this have anything to do with what im doing or taking? Im new to the whole supplement thing so im not sure. need some advice. Im not a tiny dude. I weigh about 200 lbs so i didn't think anything would run through me too quick. I follow the strict dosage on everything im taking except the protein. I only take half a scoop instead of a full scoop.