PDA

View Full Version : What should I take for mass gaining

Wants2bBig
01-13-2011, 07:07 PM
I've used a supplement called Stakabol and it worked great but once I got off it I lost the results. I'm looking for a hormone pill that will help me gain more mass and hopefully hold the results. I heard a lot of bad things about Stakabol so I don't think I want to back to using it. I've read some where that Sakabol is hard on your liver and that you shouldn't cycle on it more then twice a year.

I'm only 5' 9" and 183lbs at 13% bf. I would like to get up to 190lbs and 11%. What would you guys recommend for a good fast result supplement that's not going to have any side effects?

I'm currenty around 5-6 meals a day (around 3500 calories). Any help would be appreciated.

WaNNaB3Bigg3r
01-14-2011, 02:41 AM
I would just get some more food down my neck if your only looking for 7lbs gain. Then you dont have to worry about side effects.

Kiff
01-14-2011, 06:04 AM
You could just add another shake, steak or few glasses of milk to your daily diet for those last few LBS?

There is a sticky in the main diet section about eating your target bodyweight

Basically it shows that if you want to be 200LBS and 8% BF then you have to eat as if you are 200LBS and 8% BF.

If you want to get the last 7LBS cleanly and you probably can 7LBS is not a great deal add a chicken breast or some turkey each day until you get there.

Off Road
01-14-2011, 07:03 AM
I'd recommend Opticen and Results from AtLarge Nutrition. That combined with a slight increase in food should get you there easily as long as you're putting the effort in the gym. And no scary side effects.

Kiff
01-14-2011, 08:12 AM
I'd recommend Opticen and Results from AtLarge Nutrition. That combined with a slight increase in food should get you there easily as long as you're putting the effort in the gym. And no scary side effects.

Hmm missread your post apologies OP.

The above is a good start for you :) Not sure how you lost the benifit from your old ones tho? I have never heard of it.

If you stop taking supplements your going to have to replace the protein etc with something else.

Wants2bBig
01-14-2011, 01:16 PM
Great info guys. I honestly loved the gains I got from Stakabol but I don't think I want to risk my liver taking it. I've heard good things about Opticen and Results I may just have to try them out.

mchicia1
01-14-2011, 01:50 PM
Extra protein shakes did it for me. I hate eating when I am not hungry, so I drink shakes between meals instead. About 6 scoops nitrean per day.