PDA

View Full Version : NAC UK championships comp video

jstarcarr
01-17-2011, 02:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc65Gfw8OBM

cphafner
01-17-2011, 03:33 PM
I would work on your side tri, side chest, and rear double. Your posing there is detracting from your physique. You can really look much better in those. You have some solid legs.

jstarcarr
01-17-2011, 07:22 PM
I would work on your side tri, side chest, and rear double. Your posing there is detracting from your physique. You can really look much better in those. You have some solid legs.

thanks mate I know chest is my worst pose and back some times i hit it good other times I dont, tricep used to be my best pose but cant seem to hit it that good now as am a bit bigger and lost my flexabilaty

Behemoth
01-17-2011, 11:26 PM
My opinion is you could use a lot of work on your posing. The biggest thing being you need to slow down, create the illusion that holding each pose is easy. You have a great build but really you're not showing it anywhere near the way it could be shown. Have you worked with anybody with credential? Even a posing video can teach you tons. I am FAAAR from a posing expert or even that good at it, but a simple dvd taught me tons.

jstarcarr
01-18-2011, 08:51 AM
My opinion is you could use a lot of work on your posing. The biggest thing being you need to slow down, create the illusion that holding each pose is easy. You have a great build but really you're not showing it anywhere near the way it could be shown. Have you worked with anybody with credential? Even a posing video can teach you tons. I am FAAAR from a posing expert or even that good at it, but a simple dvd taught me tons.

no not worked with anyone good , but for my next comp am getting preped by a pro bodybuilder so will be getting some help then. Thanks for the advice