Deadlifts: 2 x 6-8 reps
Barbell Rows: 2 x 6-8 reps
Shrugs: 1 x 10 reps
Seated DB curls: 2 x 8-10 reps
Hammer curls: 1 x 8 x 10 reps

Wednesday:
REST!!!

Thursday:
Shoulders (I do these on their own my because previously when I trained I did not get good results pairing them with anything and I consider them a weak point on my physique + I want good shoulders)
Seated BB Press behind the neck 2 x 8-10 reps
Seated lateral raise 2 x 8-10 reps
Front raise: 2 x 8-10 reps
Cardio: 35 minutes

Friday:
Legs & Abs
Squats: 2 x 6-8 reps
Leg Extension: 2 x 6-8 reps
Stiff legged DL: 2 x 6-8 reps
Standing Calf Raise: 2 x 8-10 reps
Seated Calf Raise: 2 x 8-10 reps
Crunches: 3 x 15 reps

Saturday
Either Cardio or a sport of somekind - rollerblade, MTN bike, hike, swim.

Sunday
REST/Light cardio

I was doing legs on Tuesdays then back on Thursdays but I found my legs were still sore from Tuesday that I could not give it all with the Deadlifts on back day - so this starts next week.

May 17 160lbs and 20%bf (Guesstimate) :( 32lbs of fat!! :cry:
I want to be 160lbs at 10%bf by my math I have 16lbs of fat to lose and 16lbs of muscle to gain for my goal. :eek:

Is this possible by November? My birthday is in November and it'd be a great gift to myself to make that goal.

Still have the diet to get sorted out - it's not too bad but a little inconsistant.

ions
05-18-2002, 11:56 AM
Did a back routine last nite (Friday) - next week the days get shifted. Going to do my Shoulders not long after I type this.
Took an extra day off to rest my legs.

Decent workout although I avoided the DLs because of my sore legs - next week. :)

ions
05-18-2002, 02:09 PM
Shoulder routine today - and stretched the legs out a bit - finally starting to feel like normal legs.

Didn't do the cardio - again because of the legs. Maybe tomorrow (Sunday) to get some cardio in this week.

May switch to dumbell presses instead of the behind the neck BBs because I feel uneasy going to failure with a heavy weight over my head w/o a spot.

ions
05-18-2002, 08:23 PM
After going through Blood&Irons journal I felt incredibly UNDER detailed. Haven't quite figured out the whole diet thing so I won't be posting the precise details but I can post what I stick in my mouth and chew.

Shoulder workout:
Behind the neck press:
2 sets at 105lbs
Side lateral raise:
2 sets
12 reps at 15lb dumbells
8 reps at 20lb dumbells
Front raise:
2 sets with both hands on a 35lb plate

Diet:
Meal 1:
2 eggs + 2 egg whites
1 piece organic multi grain bread
1 banana
a little shredded cheese and some green onion
Meal 2:
Bowl of organic "optimum" cereal with Soy milk
Meal 3:
Tuna salad (light on the mayo) sandwhich on multigrain organic bread (1/2 can tuna with vinegar, 1/2 TBSP mayo, green onion, 1/2 a TBSP dill bits relish)
Meal 4:
chicken breast sandwhich with lettuce, tomato, and mayo + mixed salad w/low cal dressing.

Snacks:
1/4 cup mixed nuts

Drink:
Over 1500ml water
2 Amstel Light beers. (Saturday night)

Supplements:
GNC vitamin
5g Glutamine
1000mg Vit C
Serving of GNC whey before bed.

ions
05-20-2002, 10:28 AM
Sunday May 19 was a rest day and a Leaf game so the diet laxed a bit. Not an excuse - I'm trying to wean myself slowly from the bad stuff - the first pizza I've had in a couple weeks and I'm drinking a smaller amount of beer that has much less calories.

Meal 1:
2 eggs + 4 egg whites with a sprinkling of shredded cheese, and green onions.

Meal 2:
Tuna salad (light on the mayo) sandwhich on multigrain organic bread (1/2 can tuna with vinegar, 1/2 TBSP mayo, green onion, 1/2 a TBSP dill bits relish).

Meal 3:
Bowl of organic "optimum" cereal with Soy milk.

Meal 4:
2 small Fish Cakes and some tomato.

Meal 5:
2 pieces of pizza. Pepperoni, mushroom and green pepper toppings.

Drinks:
Over 1500ml water.
3 beers. And the Leafs lost! :mad:

Supplements:
1 GNC multi Vit
1000mg Vit C
5g Glutamine
1 serving Whey before bed

After the Pizza and beer I do feel fat today...

ions
05-20-2002, 03:27 PM
Monday May 20th

Training:
Chest & Triceps
Chest:
DB presses 2x8 reps with 50lb DBs
Slight Incline BD Presses 2x8 reps with 40lb DBs
Dips 2x12 no assisted weight, no extra weight
Triceps:
Close Grip Bench Press 2x8 with 115lbs
Rope Press Down 1x12 with 100lbs, 1x8 with 120lbs

2-3 minute rest between each set.

Felt like a good workout overall. I think if I dig deep I may be able to do the 60lb DBs for the bench press next week. Give it a try anyway. Was nice to do 2 sets of 12 dips unassisted since I haven't done them in ages. Going to tuck a DB between my legs next time - maybe a 15 or a 20lb one.

Diet:

Meal 1:
2 eggs + 4 egg whites
1 piece organic toast

Meal 2:
Post Workout meal.
Serving of Whey
Serving of Glutamine 5g
1 Banana
1 Orange

Meal 3:
Cuban ground beef dish with potato
3 servings of beef dish

Meal 4:
Optimum Cereal with Soy milk

Beverages:
2L water

Supplements:
GNC Multivitamin
2g Vit C

ions
05-21-2002, 11:04 PM
Tuesday May 21

Training:

Back:
Chins 1x6 reps 1x4 reps
Deadlifts 2x10 reps 100lbs
Cable Rows 2x8 105lbs
Shrugs w/BB 2x10 155lbs
Biceps:
Incline db curls 2x14 reps 25lb
Hammer curls 2x12 reps 15lbs

Was a rushed workout because I didn't time manage well today but I still felt pretty good afterward. Was the first time doing DLs ever - I might have done a set many years ago in phys-ed but I don't remember. I went light to get the feel of it and should be able to up the weight next week. Definately going to do the chins assisted next week. I would have gotten more than 4 reps in the second set of chins but I only had maybe 30 seconds rest. Biceps felt ok - left arm is certainly weaker than the right.

Diet:

Meal 1:
2 eggs + 4 egg whites
1 piece organic toast

Meal 2:
Vector Bar (I was travelling)

Meal 3:
6 inch roasted chicken sub from Subway. No cheese no mayo.

Meal 4:
Tuna salad (light on the mayo) sandwhich on multigrain organic bread (1/2 can tuna with vinegar, 1/2 TBSP mayo, green onion, 1/2 a TBSP dill bits relish).

Meal 5:
Optimum Cereal with Soy milk

Meal 6:
Mr Noodles

Snacked on oranges and some mixed nuts.

Beverages:
2L water

Supplements
2g Vit C
1 GNC multi Vit
5g Glutamine
3 ecinachea(sp?)
1 serving GNC whey at bedtime.

My gf has been sick through the weekend and still is and unfortunately my throat is starting to get sore. Wednesday is a rest day and I think I'm gonna need it. :(

gino
05-22-2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by ions

May 17 160lbs and 20%bf (Guesstimate) :( 32lbs of fat!! :cry:
I want to be 160lbs at 10%bf by my math I have 16lbs of fat to lose and 16lbs of muscle to gain for my goal. :eek:

Is this possible by November? My birthday is in November and it'd be a great gift to myself to make that goal.

That goal is a little bit of a stretch, especially with diet inconsistency, but you'll never know unless you try. Either way, if you're training hard and dieting well, you'll look totally different by November, and I'm sure you'll be happy with the results.

ions
05-22-2002, 11:37 AM
K cool, thanks for the response. I have a hard time setting up proper goals that can actually happen. Surprisingly the diet listed above is FAR better than what I was eating before and it should become more consistant as these new things become habit.

Is there anything, other that the obvious cheats of course, that stand out to you as bad?

gino
05-22-2002, 12:30 PM
I wouldn't eat whey before bed. That is a fast digesting protein that won't sustain a steady flow of aminos through your body while you're sleeping several hours. You should get a milk/egg protein shake for before bed. Take the whey after your workout.

ElPietro
05-22-2002, 12:48 PM
Yer a leafs fan? :thumbup:

You live in the toronto area?

You could always pay me to come kick your ass every time you miss your diet goals! :D

Anyway...just try to make the little changes first...it's not easy...I am having enough trouble myself. You could probably find some good advice in the diet forum as well.

Anyway, good luck man. Don't make to hard a goal that you end up giving up. You'd be surprised what a little added muscle can do for your physique. :)

ions
05-22-2002, 05:01 PM
Ok no more whey before bed and it's now permanently moved to my post workout meal. On an off day when should I take it? I eat my egg serving for breakfast and I'd rather not over do the eggs. I also stay away from milk - lactose and I aren't great friends. I can get away with cheese but milk on its own kinda gets to me. What else is an option just before bed?

ElPietro thanks for the offer but I think I'm gonna pass...yeah definately gonna pass on the ass kicking but thanks for the incentive :D

I think I'll keep up the best I can in my diet and workout and guage what sort of progress I'm capable of.

ions
05-23-2002, 10:42 PM
Wednesday May 22 & Thursday May 23

Wednesday is a normal rest day for me but I began to feel a little sick on Tuesday so I also took the Thursday off to rest up. Saw a doc and it's just a mild flu virus and I should be ok to workout tomorrow as long as I don't "breathe in anyones face" says the doc. :)

Diet:
Was okay. Only mild cheating - my mom baked some choco chip cookies and I had two and I had a beer while I watched the Leaf game tonite - that was a disaster. It hurt like a b1tch to swallow with the sore throat so my water was a little down but I'm trying to rehydrate now.

Looking forward to hitting the gym tomorrow for a solid shoulder workout.

ions
05-24-2002, 09:54 PM
Friday May 24

Realized today that I have a wedding to go to tomorrow and won't be able to work out on Saturday so I did Shoulders in the afternoon and Legs in the evening. Normally they'd have their own days. Both workouts felt pretty good. I did my shoulder presses with dumbells and I did SLDLs for the first time - think I strained my back though. :( I tried to keep good form and I went fairly light.

Training:

Shoulders:

DB Press: 1x10 reps @ 45lbs, 1x8 reps @ 50lbs
Side laterals: 2x8 reps @ 20lbs
Front laterals: 2x10 reps @ 35lb plate - going to DB front raises next workout
Upright Row: 2x10 reps @ 35lb plate - double set with the front raises.
Crunches: 1x15 reps @ 55lbs

Legs:

Squats: 2x8 reps @ 155lbs
SLDL: 2x8 reps @ 95lbs
Hack Squats: 2x10 reps @ 90lbs
Leg Curls: 2x8 reps @ 50lbs
Standing Calf raise: 2x10 reps @ 255lbs

Diet:

M1:
Optimum Cereal with Soy bev.

M2: (post workout 1)
Whey
10g Glutamine

M3:
Tuna salad sandwich with a pickle

M4:
6" chicken sub from Subway

M5: (post 2nd workout)
Whey

M6:
1 egg with 5 whites with green onion and a sprinkle of cheese.

1 GNC Multi
2g of Vit C

4x591mL water

I spoke to the gym amnager and he's gonna hook me up with a decent protein for cheap and he also recomended that I take 10g of Glutamine a day instead of 5g so I now am. He also suggested some diet strategy but I'm not sure I'm any further ahead - I know a bit more about GI but I still have heaps to learn about dieting. He suggested eating 70% of my carbs in the first portion of the day and then sticking with protein dominated meals towards the end of the day. See how it goes....

Wedding on Saturday so I'll have a little less diet control and there is an open bar.

ions
05-27-2002, 03:20 PM
Monday May 27

Good workout day. Nothing hurt in the wrong way and I made a little progress over my weights of last week. I also had my bf tested with the electrode deal and it measured me at 22% - about where I figured so no surprise or disappointment, at least not too much. Had my measurements done as well and there was progress there from my last fit test which was last fall. The significance of this is that after that last fit test I only worked out for a couple weeks before I stopped so made no progress until I got back into the gym just a few weeks ago. I'm going to get my test photocopied so I can keep track a little more frequently than the gym does which is every 3 months. Plus I'll post it all here.

Training:

Chest:

Flat DB Press: 1x6 reps @ 60lbs, 1x4 reps @ 60lbs (I'll try and make 2 sets at 6 reps next week)
Slight Incline DB Press: 2x8 reps @ 45lbs
Dips: 2x12 reps @ bodyweight - need a belt for adding weight next time.

Triceps:
Skulls: 2x8 reps @ 65lbs (guessing the EZ curl bar weighs 15lbs)
Rope pressdown: 2x6 reps @120lbs

Diet:

M1:
Optimum cereal and soy milk with 1 banana

M2: (post workout)
1 Serving Whey with 10g Glutamine mixed in.

M3:
Low Fat Cottage Cheese and an Orange

M4:
Tuna salad sandwhich and a pickle.

M5:
1 egg + 4 whites scrambled with broccoli and some cheese

M6:
1 serving whey

M7:
A can of Herring and an Orange (get the fishy taste outta my mouth)

4x591mL water
1 GNC Multi
2g Vit C

ions
05-28-2002, 04:53 PM
Tuesday May 28

Back workout today. Went alright I guess still getting used to the Deadlifts and I did Assissted Chins for the first time today as well. They don't feel like they're hitting my back completely but it's not like I could do endless reps.

Training:

Back:[/b]

Assissted Chins: 1x10 reps -30lbs, 1x8 reps -30lbs
Deadlift: 2x10 reps @ 135lbs
Seated Row: 1x10 reps @ 120lbs, 1x7 reps @ 135lbs
Shrugs on Hammer Strength Bench Press: 1x10 reps @ 270lbs, 1x8 reps @ 360lbs

Biceps:

Barbell Curl: 2x8 reps @ 60lbs (slow movement)
DB Hammer Curls: 1x16 reps @ 20lbs (slow movement)

Diet:

M1:
Optimum Cereal with Soy beverage, 1 serving LF Cottage Cheese, and an Orange

Whey with 10g Glutamine and an Orange

M3:
Tuna Salad Sandwhich and a Pickle

M4:
2 Fish Filets in some sort sauce and crumbs and some broccoli

M5:
Whey

M6:
1 serving PC ice cream - damn family brings food in to sabotage me. Oh well I only had a bit - 3 tbsp.

Bye Leafs :(

ions
05-29-2002, 12:11 PM
Wednesday May 29

Rest day. Neither Back or Biceps are sore - couple weeks ago I'm whining I'm too sore now that I'm not sore I'm wondering if I worked hard enough.

Triceps are still a little sore from Monday though.

Going Protein shopping today...

Didn't eat too well, and the reason why is posted in Diet and Nutrition - I don't seem to have the same appetite on off days and can't pack the food away that I should. Also feel fat - maybe that bit of ice cream I had last night...

M1:
Red River Cereal with and Orange and a serving of Cottage cheese

M2:
Turkey burger and salad from Jack Asstors - I did have some of their garlic pan bread - couldn't resist.

M3:
4/5 serving of whey (finish off the bucket) and 10g Glutamine

M4:
1/4 roasted chicken

See? Didn't eat too much. But I just couldn't eat. I felt stuffed all day. Maybe the Red River was more filling than I expected? I dunno...

2g Vit C
1 GNC Multi

4x491mL water

Looking forward to a good shoulder day tomorrow.

ions
05-30-2002, 05:41 PM
Thursday May 30

Workout went *alright*. I didn't feel that strong after under eating yesterday and a poor sleep. Plus there was only about a 20 minute gap between my first meal and the workout so that may have had an impact.

Got a new protein mix yesterday and tried it for the first time today. EAS Simply Protein Rich Chocolate Flavour. DAMN it's good!! :eek: It mixes easily which makes it convenient. I've always had the GNC Extreme Whey thinking they all tasted like poo mixed with dry wall filler. The GNC stuff never mixed and was just all round gross. The EAS stuff was good! :) Quite pleased as it used to be torture to choke that stuff down. Now I'll be looking forward to it :)

Workout:

Shoulders:

DB Press: 1x5 reps @ 50lbs, 1x6 reps @ 45lbs
Side Laterals: 2x8 reps @ 20lbs
Front raises: 2x8 reps @ 20lbs

Abs:

Machine crunches: 2x12 reps @ 90lbs

Diet:

M1:
Optimum Cereal with soy bev

Orange and 1 serving whey with 10g Glutamine

M3:
Double Hamburger from a chip wagon and a Diet Coke.

M4:
Chicken breast, Broccoli flourettes, salad with tbsp garlic dressing

M5:
1 Serving Whey

M6:
Few tsps of Cottage cheese to finish off the container and calm some late night hunger.

ions
05-30-2002, 05:54 PM
These are my measurements as of May 24th, 2002.

Weight: 162lbs
Resting Heart Rate: 66
Body Fat %: 22 :( Measured by electrode dealy.
Fat Weight: 35.7lbs
Fat Free Weight: 126.1lbs
Body Water: 92.3lbs

Shoulders: 44 3/4"
Chest: 39"
Waist: 33" :(
Hips: 36"
Right Thigh: 23 3/4"
Left Thigh: 23"

Of course some stuff is left out but I just wanted the major stuff. If I feel I want to watch anything more closely I can measure it. Important thing is to get my waist down (I have pants that are 30" that I don't really fit into any more that I want to fit into. On May 1st I had measured my waist and it was at 34" so it's nice to lose an inch after a short time like that.

Well, there it is....:redface: How often should I check my measurements?

ions
05-31-2002, 01:10 PM
Friday May 31

Did a leg workout today. It was good. Draining. I squated my own weight, and a bit, 10 times that made me feel kinda good. Best I've ever squatted was 2 plates and a 25 on each side but my form was probably not as strict as it is now. Maybe 2 plates for 6 reps by the end of June? Give it a shot anyway. Still sorting out the malto-dextrose sugar deal for my post workout whey. I had a hard candy before my protein today until I have that issue sorted out completely.

Debating taking some creatine but my reasoning isn't the best - I want gains faster because of impatience. I'm not racing anyone or on a strict and this impatience could ruin me regardless of supplements.

Training:

Legs:

Squat: 1x10 reps @ 165lbs, 1x8 @ 165lbs
SLDL: 2x8 reps @ 90lbs
Hack Squat: 2x8 reps at 140lbs
Leg Curl: 2x8 reps @ 70lbs
Calf Raises: 2x10 reps @ 275lbs, 1x8 reps @ 275lbs

Depressing the clutch to shift the car on the way home was amusing. :)

Diet:

M1:
Banana, Red River Cereal w/soy milk

M2:
A hard candy, 1 serving of Whey, and 10g Glutamine

M3:
1/2 a BBQ chicken

M4:
Hamburger and a pint of Fosters @ Shoeless Joes

M5:
1 Serving of Whey

ions
06-01-2002, 02:23 PM
Saturday June 1

Legs are sore, including calves. Not too sore to function the though. Slept alright.

Diet:

M1:
2 Eggs, a bit of cheese, some green onion and a bowl of Oatmeal.
Bottle of water.

M2:
Tuna salad sandwhich and a pickle. Bottle of Water.

M3:
Serving of whey and 10g Glutamine

1/2 can of Cola as I was VERY tired and felt like I needed the sugar/caffeine

M4:
A steak.

A few Saturday night beers.

Water and Vit C were down for the day - I also don't remember taking my multi :(.

ions
06-02-2002, 07:33 PM
Sunday June 2

Been sleepy all weekend. Dunno why. But definately sleepy. Hope it goes away.

Anyways here's what I ate today.

M1:
Red River cereal w/soy and 1 serving Cottage Cheese.
Bottle of water, 1 multi Vit, 1 Vit E and 1 C

M2:
Tuna salad sandwhich and a pickle
Bottle of water and a Vit C and an E

M3:
Salmon Steak and a salad. 1 beer.

M4:
1 serving whey, 10g Glutamine and a Vit C
and some Presidents Choice Ice Cream. Damn.
Bottle of water.

ions
06-03-2002, 02:58 PM
Monday June 3

Strength seems to be up a bit from last week which is nice. Dipping with the DB between my leg is a PITA and that was only with a 15lb DB. I could have finished two sets with the db but it was too akward.

Mirror seems to be a bit nicer to me which is good for the ego. :)

Training:

Chest:

DB Press: 1x8 reps @ 60lbs, 1x6 reps @ 60lbs
Slight Incline DB Press: 2x8 reps @ 50lbs
Dips: 1x12 reps + 15lbs, 1x12 reps

Triceps:
Rope Pressdown: 1x12 reps @ 110lbs, 1x8 reps @ 120lbs
Lying Extension: 2x8 reps @ 60lbs

Diet:

M1:
Scrambled eggs (2 eggs and a white), some potatos, a sprinkle of cheese and green onion. Some strawberries. Bottle of water.

M2: (Post workout)
A pack of Rockets(Smarties in the US) for dextrose and 1 serving whey with 10g Glutamine. Bottle of water. Multi Vit, Vit C, and a Vit E.

M3:
Tuna salad sandwhich with a pickle. Vit C and a bottle of water.

M4:
Whey and a Vit C

M5:
1/4 chicken dark meat and a bottle of water.

ions
06-04-2002, 02:00 PM
Tuesday June 4

Decent workout today after an ok sleep and a rushed breakfast. Still feel a little sleepy though I wonder what I need to do to change that? Probably my mood.

Training:

Back:[/b]
Assisted Chins 1x8 reps @ BW-20lbs, 1x7 reps @ BW-20lbs < Improvement!
DLs: 2x8 reps @ 155lbs < Improvement!
Bent over Rows: 1x8 reps @ 90lbs, 1x6 reps @ 90lbs <Instead of the seated rows I did last week.

Biceps:
Standing BB curl: 1x10 reps @ 60 lbs, 1 x 5 reps @ 70lbs
DB Hammer curls: 1x16 @ 25lbs

Diet:

M1:
Instant oatmeal no milk or soy *bleh* and a plum - no protein unfortunately.

Rockets then 1 serving whey with 10g Glutamine.

M3:
1/4 chicken and a mixed salad. Bottle of water and a vit C

M4:
Tuna salad sandwhich and a bottle of water. Vit C.

M5:
3 Blue Light and a bit of nachos. I was @ a Goo Goo Dolls concert and the items were free...

M6:
Late night snack of Cottage Cheese.

PowerManDL
06-04-2002, 02:01 PM
So you and dance_chicka share a computer, eh?

;)

dance_chicka
06-04-2002, 03:05 PM
thats not the only thing we share :D hehehe

ions
06-04-2002, 10:27 PM
:rolleyes:

LOL

ions
06-06-2002, 05:10 PM
Wednesday June 5th

Cardio and Abs:

20 minutes on the elliptical machine at level 8 resistance. According to the computer I burned 250 calories in the 20 minutes. It was pretty intense for me. Hope I don't catabolize too much muscle with this cardio regime. Going to do it 2-3 times a week.

Abs:
Weighted Crunches: 1x10 reps @ 100lbs, 1x8 reps @ 110lbs
Hanging Leg Raises: 1x12 reps, 1x15 reps

Diet was pretty good but I can't remember all of it. Protein was up to the level I want but I went out with friends and had a few beers. Beer...my greatest enemy but oh how I love sweet sweet beer. Damn them in Creemore!!! Damn them!!! :mad:

ions
06-06-2002, 05:19 PM
Thursday June 6th

Training:

Shoulders:

Military Press: 1x10 reps @ 95lbs, 1x8 reps @ 105lbs
DB Press: 2x8 reps @ 40lbs
Side Lateral Raise: 2x10 reps @ 20lbs

Short workout. I don't know where else I can put shoulders though. When I did them with chest they went no where and contributed to the fact that they're now a weak point in my physique. Legs are too intense of a day to shoulders as well and I'd say the same of Back...For now I'll keep it like this and maybe add a 4th exercise next week.

Abs are sore from yesterdays leg raises.

Diet:

M1:
Scrambled Eggs and some potatos.

Whey and 10g Glutamine, Vit C, Multi Vit, Vit E

M3:
Tuna salad sandwhich and a serving of cottage cheese.

M4:
6" Roasted Turkey Sub from Subway. No cheese, and a little low-fat mayo.

M5:
1 serving Cottage Cheese.

ions
06-11-2002, 12:35 PM
This site can never go down again! LOL, over the weekend I ate terribly and drank terribly. Not enought protein and too much beer. And pizza. I dunno why I was so bad over the weekend. Oh well new week and time to be good again.

Friday June 7th

Training

From what I remember:

Squats: 1x10 reps @ 185lbs, 1x6 reps @ 205lbs <-Improvement
SLDL: 2x8 reps @95lbs
Hack squat: 2x10 reps @ 90lbs
Leg Curl: 2x8 reps @ 90lbs <-Improvement
Standing Calf raise: 2x8 reps @ 300lbs <-improvement

Diet:

I can't really remember...think on this day I got enough protein.

Saturday June 8th

Bad diet on a rest day. :(

Sunday June 9th

Bad diet on a rest day and the AC GP sucked. :(

ions
06-11-2002, 12:40 PM
Monday June 10th

Training:

DB Press: 3x8 reps @ 60lbs <-extra set
Slight Incline DB Press: 2x6 reps @ 50lbs
Dips: 1x12 reps @ +15lbs, 1x10 reps @ + 25lbs <- Improvement
Skulls: 2x8 reps @ 70lbs
Rope pressdowns: 1x8 reps @ 120lbs, 1x5 @ 130lbs

Feel a little sore the next day. I really think the weighted dips are a big influence in that. It's either that or the 3rd set of DB presses I did.

Diet:
Protein was up but not on track like I need to be.

ions
06-11-2002, 08:35 PM
Tuesday June 11

Training:

Back:
Assited Chins: 2x8 reps @ -20lbs
Deadlift: 2x6 reps @ 225lbs <-BIG IMPROVEMENT!!! I knew I had been wussing out on those. Here's proof.
Bent Over row: 2x6 reps @ 90lbs

Biceps:
BB Curl: 2x6 reps @ 70lbs <-Improvement
Hammer curls: 1x12 reps @ 30lbs

Shrugs: 1x10 reps @ 360lbs, 1x6 reps @ 450lbs

Diet:

M1:
Red River cereal - big serving by mistake.
Vit C and a Multi

M2:
Organic Veggie Burger from PC. Tasty but high cal.

M3: post workout
serving of whey and 10g glutamine after some rockets

ions
06-14-2002, 10:09 AM
Wednesday June 12th

Rest day. Feel like crap. Tired and moody. Diet is off.

Thursday June 13th

Training:

Military Press: 1x10 reps @ 90lbs, 1x6 reps @ 100lbs
DB Press: 2x8 reps @ 40lbs
Side Lateral Raise: 2x10 reps @ 20lbs
Machine Crunches: 1x10 reps @ 100lbs, 1x6 reps @110lbs

Diet:

My protein wasn't too bad but not enough. Irregular eating. Bad mood. Tired. Didn't feel well for most of the afternoon.