PDA

View Full Version : Curling pictures!

berfles
01-17-2011, 09:57 PM
Hey guys, I haven't posted much in the last year or so, so I thought I'd come by and post a picture of me doing everyone's favorite exercise!

I just started doing arms again after only relying on compounds to make them grow, but I thought these pictures came out nice for using a tripod and guessing at positions and whatnot.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2ngzur5.gif

It was a light weight to completely burn my arms out. I may make a post elsewhere to update anyone who remembers me as to where I am today, but for now, I have this.

Cmanuel
01-17-2011, 10:09 PM
holy hell, good growth man. i think your progress throughout the years is easily one of the better progress stories on this forum.

I'm sure I've asked this before but didn't you gain a ton of weight naturally just by eating a bunch of bako shakes? or am i confusing you with someone else...

berfles
01-17-2011, 10:32 PM
holy hell, good growth man. i think your progress throughout the years is easily one of the better progress stories on this forum.

I'm sure I've asked this before but didn't you gain a ton of weight naturally just by eating a bunch of bako shakes? or am i confusing you with someone else...

Thanks :) I need to start posting more to help me on days I feel a little unmotivated.

I gained all my weight eating around 6000 calories (half of which came from shakes), and my shakes were similar to Bako's, not as big, but I was using them before he posting that thread, so we both kind of had the same ideas at different times I guess. I still drink two of them a day, I weigh around 234lbs right now, trying to get the extra pound just to I can officially say I gained 100lbs. I'm planning my first ever cut this year because I'm thinking I have a bunch of visceral fat, and it kind of has me worried.

Cmanuel
01-17-2011, 10:42 PM
Thanks :) I need to start posting more to help me on days I feel a little unmotivated.

I gained all my weight eating around 6000 calories (half of which came from shakes), and my shakes were similar to Bako's, not as big, but I was using them before he posting that thread, so we both kind of had the same ideas at different times I guess. I still drink two of them a day, I weigh around 234lbs right now, trying to get the extra pound just to I can officially say I gained 100lbs. I'm planning my first ever cut this year because I'm thinking I have a bunch of visceral fat, and it kind of has me worried.

Cool stuff man.

You are the epitome of the mantra Eat Big, Lift Big, Get Big. Be proud of your progress because I know there are a lot of jealous individuals (myself included!).

Behemoth
01-18-2011, 09:49 AM
You look huge as hell. Get some more pics/vids up bro (no homo).

geordie1986
01-19-2011, 03:31 AM
i think your progress throughout the years is easily one of the better progress stories on this forum.

Got to agree with this, remember seeing one of your progress threads when I first joined and it was nothing short of inspirational. Keep it up man.

LuNa
01-19-2011, 03:39 AM
Looking good still. Definitely wouldnt mind hearing how things have been doing.

SplitQuick
01-19-2011, 08:50 AM
Hey berfles lookin good man, stayin big and stayin strong!

You definitely need to post more :) Your original progress pictures have been a real source of motivation for me. Seeing how far you've come, among others, has definitely helped me hit a lot of workouts that I might have missed without this site and it's member stories.