PDA

View Full Version : Multi-Plus a returning customer.

ThomasG
01-20-2011, 10:24 PM
So I asked for some multi plus for christmas. I thought oh cool I'll have fun and take this for two bottles then go back to whatever I buy at walmart, I meant its just a multi, right? Then I ended comparing the two labels and holy ****!! Multi-plus had a much better profile. It takes a lot for me to consider changing what kind of multi I buy and I just placed an order for two more bottles and will do so again when I run out and thats really saying something, I dare you to compare multi plus to your multivitamin. Here is the label, enjoy comparing. Thanks Atlarge nutrition!

http://www.atlargenutrition.com/media/products/multiplus_suppfacts.gif

chris mason
01-21-2011, 06:30 PM
When I formulated Multi-Plus I did it with the mindset of skipping the unneeded stuff but including what can help at significant dosing. Thanks for noticing :).

NickAus
01-21-2011, 07:03 PM
How much actual Zinc is that? Not sure how it works.

Brian Hopper
01-21-2011, 08:38 PM
I plan on ordering some as soon as im done using what I got.

Rizzob
03-23-2011, 12:50 PM
Can someone please explain to me why I should use the ALN Multi versus another brand's Multi. Since this is the ALN section, i will leave out the one I currently use. This is the only supplement that I am taking that does not come from ALN - so please let me know why I should try ALN's Multi.

chris mason
03-23-2011, 07:33 PM
Read my reply above about when I formulated the product.

vdizenzo
03-24-2011, 12:25 PM
Not all mutlivitamins are alike. Start looking at labels and you'll see the differences. Plus it's currently buy 1 get one free. You can't beat that.

cic
03-24-2011, 07:52 PM
Not all mutlivitamins are alike. Start looking at labels and you'll see the differences. Plus it's currently buy 1 get one free. You can't beat that.
This. :thumbup:
I have 3 bottles left, and want to order more just 'cause they are priced VERY well!

johnnyo_99
03-25-2011, 09:07 AM
i couldn't agree more, I made this discovery some time ago and multi-plus is THE BEST multivitamin on the market, period. with the current promotion what is holding anyone back from buying a bottle!?

Rizzob
03-25-2011, 02:49 PM
i couldn't agree more, I made this discovery some time ago and multi-plus is THE BEST multivitamin on the market, period. with the current promotion what is holding anyone back from buying a bottle!?

What is holding me back is that I still have a mostly full bottle of the one I am currently taking. Additionally, their bottles have 120 pills and they say to take 2 per day. They also have the "buy one get one" promos often, so they are virtually the same price. ALN says to take 3 pills per day and has 90 per bottle. That means the brand I am is half the cost (2 month supply is same price as 1 month of ALN)

I actually want to compare them closer. I have been thinking about trying ALN's after this bottle is up. I want to see exactly what the difference is if I take recommend doses of each, 2 pills of each, or 3 pills of each. Spreadsheet time ...