PDA

View Full Version : Broken Inzer Lever Belt

Tom Mutaffis
01-23-2011, 12:31 PM
While training today I dropped my belt and the lever broke (one of the nobs popped off). I have heard the Titan levers are better and will fit the Inzer belts; does anyone have first hand experience with this?

BodyByGamma
01-24-2011, 01:28 AM
-Bump- the same thing happened to my lever belt a few months ago

Tom Mutaffis
01-24-2011, 04:50 AM
I heard from someone on another forum that the Titan lever is better.

Another thing that I was thinking about doing was just drilling a hole in the lever and using a bolt in place of the knob.

Captain_Crunch
01-24-2011, 03:36 PM
The belt is guaranteed for life. You just have to send the lever back to Inzer and they send you a new one for free. I sent mine back once for the very same reason.

Lones Green
01-24-2011, 05:08 PM
The belt is guaranteed for life. You just have to send the lever back to Inzer and they send you a new one for free. I sent mine back once for the very same reason.

+1. A guy at my gym was pulling and his just popped off due to the lever breaking. He sent it back and got a new one for free.

Tom Mutaffis
01-25-2011, 04:44 AM

I did not realize that they warranty the lever, thank you for the information.

The only thing that worries me is that the belt could break in competition if they send me another lever of similar quality, so if the Titan lever is better then I may rather just spend the extra $10-15 instead of the return shipping.