PDA

View Full Version : Some questions about Results

arctic
01-24-2011, 09:39 PM
I'm ready to try out Results for the first time. I dug through a bunch of old threads, but I'm still cloudy in a few areas.

- Results has 50g of Dextrose, a popular post workout carb. Why is it recommended to take Results 1 hour prior to training?

Wouldn't it be optimal to take Results post-workout along with Nitrean? I'm not a nutritionist, nor am I familiar with BA or HMB. It's mentioned in older threads/posts that the time Results is taken is not as important as daily consistency, but I'm curious if there's any specific reasoning behind the 1 hour pre-training recommendation.

- Does Results have a pre-workout stimulant type effect (ie Jack3d, Superpump, etc)?
- If not, are pre-workout supplements (like Jack3d or Superpump) contraindicated?

ThomasG
01-25-2011, 09:39 AM
I'm ready to try out Results for the first time. I dug through a bunch of old threads, but I'm still cloudy in a few areas.

- Results has 50g of Dextrose, a popular post workout carb. Why is it recommended to take Results 1 hour prior to training?

Wouldn't it be optimal to take Results post-workout along with Nitrean? I'm not a nutritionist, nor am I familiar with BA or HMB. It's mentioned in older threads/posts that the time Results is taken is not as important as daily consistency, but I'm curious if there's any specific reasoning behind the 1 hour pre-training recommendation.

- Does Results have a pre-workout stimulant type effect (ie Jack3d, Superpump, etc)?
- If not, are pre-workout supplements (like Jack3d or Superpump) contraindicated?

Doesn't really matter when you take it, just take it consistently. If i'm correct I recall Chris saying that If you take it pre-workout your insulin levels will still be spiked post workout. Some people don't respond well to the sugar pre-workout. No, results doesn't have any stims. I take results and a caffeine pill for my pre workout sup. No they are not contradicted. I would personally not use one with extra creatine in it due to the 5g already in results.

Behemoth
01-25-2011, 02:52 PM
You can take it anytime. I prefer post workout myself.

chris mason
01-25-2011, 04:18 PM
No need to take it pre-workout. There are no stimulants in the product. Taking it PWO on your training days with Nitrean would be an excellent choice.

komat
01-27-2011, 02:20 PM
would it be bad to take jack3d and results for pre workout? or replace jack3d with caffeine pill instead?

ScottYard
01-27-2011, 02:41 PM
I like it Pre WO. I get a little kick out of the dextrose.

Behemoth
01-27-2011, 04:30 PM
would it be bad to take jack3d and results for pre workout? or replace jack3d with caffeine pill instead?

Combining results + jack3d or results + caffeine is fine.