PDA

View Full Version : APT out of ALL wrist wraps?

Cmanuel
01-29-2011, 02:12 PM
Anyone know why APT seems to be out of all their wrist wraps? I wanted to order a new pair of 12" wraps today on top of a bunch of other stuff, but everything is listed as OUT OF STOCK on their site.

Anyone know where else I can get 12" wraps? Also EFS's online ordering system seems to be down today as well. WTF

Lones Green
01-29-2011, 04:45 PM
Inzer has pretty decent wraps, they shouldn't take long to get. Their custom gear however, takes a good while

Cmanuel
01-29-2011, 04:59 PM
Inzer has pretty decent wraps, they shouldn't take long to get. Their custom gear however, takes a good while

I decided not to go with Inzer for purchases as some friends of mine have had some serious issues with their Customer Service... APT is usually got about CS, we will see how long it takes to get back to me via email.

ThomasG
01-29-2011, 05:55 PM
Incase you didn't know when you use the code plwatch at apt you get 15%off and a free pair of wrist wraps with your order. I have a bunch of pairs because of that code.

Cmanuel
01-29-2011, 06:05 PM
Incase you didn't know when you use the code plwatch at apt you get 15%off and a free pair of wrist wraps with your order. I have a bunch of pairs because of that code.

Yeah, I've used that before...but if they have no wraps how can they give you free ones? lol. I got some ugly red/white/blue ones once from that.

StLRPh
01-29-2011, 06:38 PM
If you're willing to try Inzer products a shot give House of Pain a look. They sell Inzer gear but have very good service. I've bought from them 3 times and everything came in quickly and the service was solid.

ThomasG
01-29-2011, 07:02 PM
Yeah, I've used that before...but if they have no wraps how can they give you free ones? lol. I got some ugly red/white/blue ones once from that.

I have that pair too what's wrong with them besides being ugly? I myself use the convicts.

Tom Mutaffis
01-29-2011, 07:06 PM
APT has had some inventory issues lately it seems, their Convict wraps are great though.

I have never used them but the Inzer wraps seem popular - just make sure that you order over the phone or from a reseller. Titan would be another option as I have not heard of any issues with their service.

JK1
01-29-2011, 07:15 PM
If you're willing to try Inzer products a shot give House of Pain a look. They sell Inzer gear but have very good service. I've bought from them 3 times and everything came in quickly and the service was solid.

I agree, HOP has been the best source of Inzer equipment..... but... I've been waiting a month now for a single ply bench shirt for my wife. HOP customer service has been outstanding with my repeated phone calls asking where the shirt is. As I understand it there is some sort of a delay coming from Inzer itself with certian pieces of equipment. Because of that I'd call ahead. Ask for Ed (I think thats his name). He's been very good to me.

Cmanuel
01-29-2011, 07:38 PM
I have that pair too what's wrong with them besides being ugly? I myself use the convicts.

They are fraying something awful and are losing their spring, time for something new.

I'll look into those options. Thanks guys, might go ahead and order an inzer belt too

cpa5oh
01-31-2011, 08:43 AM
I've been waiting on APT's elbow sleeves to come back in stock since the summer...was told end of October he'd have them...then end of December...most recently, end of February.

Cmanuel
01-31-2011, 10:05 AM
I went with house of pain. Thanks guys!

ThomasG
01-31-2011, 05:30 PM
I went with house of pain. Thanks guys!

What did you get?

Cmanuel
01-31-2011, 05:51 PM
Inzer z wraps and some mini bands. Gonna hold off on lever belt purchase

Big_Byrd52
02-04-2011, 11:03 AM
I wont support anything Inzer related due to the strong stance he takes against raw lifting. I understand he makes a living selling gear, but forcing his sponsored athletes out of a raw meet ( NERB 2006) by threatening to rescind their sponsorship if they lifted is crossing the line in my opinion. Some lifters did lift, and their sponsorships were pulled for it.

I say APT for wraps first, and then next option is Titan.