PDA

View Full Version : Driod Apps for Powerlifting

StLRPh
02-02-2011, 09:46 AM
I got a Droid Impossible for X-Mas and I've been playing around with it non-stop since. I did find a few programs that might be interesting to some of you.

LiftPro 2 - very customizeable and has lots of features to track your progress. Includes a lot lifts to choose from (can also add them), calculates total, Wilks, 1RM, stopwatch, etc...

SheikoDroid - include #29, #37 and #30

Both are free. I just typed "powerlifting" into Market and there they were.

I also started to use Calorie Counter. Very easy to use, I just scan the barcode on what I'm eating, tell it how much I ate and it does the rest. Also free.

GreggNJ
02-02-2011, 10:00 AM
I got a Droid Impossible for X-Mas and I've been playing around with it non-stop since. I did find a few programs that might be interesting to some of you.

LiftPro 2 - very customizeable and has lots of features to track your progress. Includes a lot lifts to choose from (can also add them), calculates total, Wilks, 1RM, stopwatch, etc...

SheikoDroid - include #29, #37 and #30

Both are free. I just typed "powerlifting" into Market and there they were.

I also started to use Calorie Counter. Very easy to use, I just scan the barcode on what I'm eating, tell it how much I ate and it does the rest. Also free.

Awesome - I have a Droid X - never thought of looking for any workout apps. So glad these are free, i'm just cheap.

Will have to check them out.