PDA

View Full Version : i just lost 5lbs after i carbed up all last night???

the_hall
05-18-2002, 07:46 AM
yesterday before training i was 182. then i did my depletion workout, ate an nlarge shake with gatorade, another 2 hrs later, then drank gatorade with designer, then ate some meals of kids cereal. I even got up twice during the night and ate carbs. i haven't measured, but i have been drinking plenty of water. i get up this morning eat some lucky charms and designer and weigh 177 this morning eventhough i have also taken 1300mg of ala over the carb up so far and have eaten/drank 416 carbs so far.

what is going on, i know this shouldn't happen. i should be at 193 or something shouldn't I? That was my weight when i started the whole ckd thing two weeks ago.

the_hall
05-18-2002, 07:51 AM
as for the pump, i dont see it. i actually think my arms looked much bigger and cut during the week then they do now, my chest too. i was very pumped after the depletion workout then the nlarge shake, but there is no pump this moring eventhough i just ate a high gi carb meal with some designer.

since my first post on this thread i drank 3 big cups of water and im up to 181 now. is this what i should be doing, i thought i was getting plenty of water. if i drink too much though i feel like i will throw up.

nejar462
05-20-2002, 07:01 PM
you're naturally lightest in the morning before you eat but after you pee/crap, you should only weigh yourself then, that is the only number you should use.