PDA

View Full Version : My current diet along with SS

Blaine Masters
02-03-2011, 05:21 PM
I started SS this week. My current diet consists of alot of milk, not quite a gallon a day but still a good 3ish litres. I'm eating clean, including alot of fruit, tuna sandwiches, roast dinners amongst other things. Although i feel full, i don't feel like i'm eating enough.....

Shall i continue to consume healthy foods? Or shall i just eat everything.

Behemoth
02-03-2011, 05:31 PM
It sounds like you're eating well. Simply keep up the trend and simply adjust the amount up or down to control the rate you're gaining.

tom183
02-03-2011, 05:48 PM
Give it a couple of weeks to see if it's working. If it is, keep doing it till it stops working. If not, add more food.

RichMcGuire
02-03-2011, 08:19 PM
I started SS this week. My current diet consists of alot of milk, not quite a gallon a day but still a good 3ish litres. I'm eating clean, including alot of fruit, tuna sandwiches, roast dinners amongst other things. Although i feel full, i don't feel like i'm eating enough.....

Shall i continue to consume healthy foods? Or shall i just eat everything.

It kind of depends on your demographic of training. What are your current stats? i.e height and weight and age?

If you're very underweight and under 40, then thats when the GOMAD is suggested and its been emphasized many times on Rip's webite and articles that youre purpose is to gain weight very quickly.

He will go onto say things like, "If you only gained 4 lbs at the end of the month, YNDTP (You're not doing the program)