PDA

View Full Version : Supplements for someone with Dairy/Egg Allergy

KoSh
02-08-2011, 11:35 AM
What would you recommend for a person with a severe allergy to dairy/egg?

Right now, I'm going completely natural with foods and I'm doing pretty well. I eat a ton and I've been seeing pretty solid gains, but at some point I'd like to save some money by supplementing... Of course, there's not a whole lot of supplements I can find that will do me much good.

Any recommendations?

Tom Mutaffis
02-09-2011, 04:51 AM
What would you recommend for a person with a severe allergy to dairy/egg?

Right now, I'm going completely natural with foods and I'm doing pretty well. I eat a ton and I've been seeing pretty solid gains, but at some point I'd like to save some money by supplementing... Of course, there's not a whole lot of supplements I can find that will do me much good.

Any recommendations?

Results from AtLarge Nutrition is the total package in terms of strength/size/endurance, and I do not believe that it contains anything that should have a negative effect with your allergies. I would just confirm with your nutritionist and start off with a partial serving if you have severe allergies.

(Results contains a full dose of Creapure Creatine, Beta Alanine, and MTI HMB)

KoSh
02-09-2011, 05:58 AM
Results from AtLarge Nutrition is the total package in terms of strength/size/endurance, and I do not believe that it contains anything that should have a negative effect with your allergies. I would just confirm with your nutritionist and start off with a partial serving if you have severe allergies.

(Results contains a full dose of Creapure Creatine, Beta Alanine, and MTI HMB)

Cool. Thanks Tom. I'll look into it.

chris mason
02-12-2011, 07:18 PM
I would agree with RESULTS as well. I would combine it with BCAA+.

ScottYard
02-21-2011, 11:33 AM
Im lactose intolerant and dont have any issues at all with Atlarge products.

Mercuryblade
02-21-2011, 12:19 PM
Im lactose intolerant and dont have any issues at all with Atlarge products.

Lactose intolerance is not an allergy.

joey54
02-21-2011, 05:09 PM
True Protein at one point was selling beef protein isolate. Maybe something to look into if you still want some supplemental protein.