PDA

View Full Version : Just made my first order

mjd1982
02-16-2011, 12:02 PM
So I just placed with my first order with Atlarge and ordered some chocolate Nitrean, Results, and the ETS pills since I see they get awesome reviews. But anyway I'm a bit of a noob at this stuff so I was hoping I could get a little help.

First, for a little background, right now I'm trying to lose the gut, have lost about 20 pounds so far but still got about another 60 to go. So my goal here is ultimately losing the fat. Anyway, I guess the main question is what's the best way to use results? I do my workouts late at night. I drink my PWO shake when I get home and then go to bed. Should I mix the stuff with the shake or should it be separate? When should I take it? Sorry if these questions seem silly but thanks for helping a noob out in advance if you get the time.

03mach421
02-16-2011, 01:17 PM
If you read the label when your shipments arrive, it will explain the recommended dosage and times of use. On training days take Results about 30 minutes before you lift and on non training days you can take it whenever (label says in the morning). The big key to this stuff is to take it EVERY day, and wait a week or two before you start seeing noticable changes/gains

Behemoth
02-16-2011, 01:29 PM
I would take the results post workout along with the nitrean, regardless of what time you train.

mjd1982
02-16-2011, 01:32 PM
I don't immediately go to bed, it's like an hour later. I have my PWO shake, chill out for a bit, and then pass out for the night.

mjd1982
02-16-2011, 04:45 PM
I would take the results post workout along with the nitrean, regardless of what time you train.

Mix them together or would that just be too funky, and do it separate?

Behemoth
02-16-2011, 04:58 PM
It makes no difference if you mix them in one shake or make two seperate. I enjoy vanilla nitrean + results myself.

Off Road
02-16-2011, 05:39 PM
It makes no difference if you mix them in one shake or make two seperate. I enjoy vanilla nitrean + results myself.

I second that. Two scoops of Vanilla Nitrean and a scoop of Results mixed with milk. Man-oh-man does it taste good.