PDA

View Full Version : Westside Barbell Logs?

ThomasG
02-22-2011, 02:22 PM
Hey guys I'm looking to find some peoples logs that train westside barbell style to get some ideas and further my knowledge on westside. I know Travis has one and Brian in the past logged westside workouts Who else? I'm looking for full power guys, Thanks!

AdamBAG
02-22-2011, 02:34 PM
I would go straight to the source: Dave Hoff, Brandon Lilly, and AJ Roberts all keep training logs at propowerinc.net. Rich Douglas keeps one at BAG and I think one on here too. As you mentioned, Travis posts his here. Those are all guys that train at WSB.

ThomasG
02-22-2011, 02:39 PM
I would go straight to the source: Dave Hoff, Brandon Lilly, and AJ Roberts all keep training logs at propowerinc.net. Rich Douglas keeps one at BAG and I think one on here too. As you mentioned, Travis posts his here. Those are all guys that train at WSB.

Thank you! I was wondering were the westside guys kept their logs.

paleopower
02-22-2011, 07:15 PM
I am by no means a " Westsider", but I do follow their training methods, link to my log in my signature

douglasoh5
02-23-2011, 08:57 AM
I used to keep one here but it was too big of a pain in the butt to feed through 3-4 pages of logs to find mine. I keep one on the bag forum. Im rich douglas and train up at westside and do my de bench at elitecause it literaly 2 minutes away

ScottYard
02-23-2011, 09:09 AM
Aj keeps a log on the westside website

Brian Hopper
02-23-2011, 12:11 PM
Lones and Marcus train westside and they both keep logs here.

DerekJWade
02-23-2011, 09:16 PM
What are you trying to do just set up a program that is like the west side template to aid on your training for a full power meet ??

BloodandThunder
02-24-2011, 08:44 AM
westside website video log updates are nice too

K.Huget
02-24-2011, 07:19 PM
I used to keep one here but it was too big of a pain in the butt to feed through 3-4 pages of logs to find mine. I keep one on the bag forum. Im rich douglas and train up at westside and do my de bench at elitecause it literaly 2 minutes away

Why don't you just use the thread tools and subscribe to your own thread? That way you can just go to your User CP and instantly go to your own journal every time. I would NEVER keep a log here if I had to find it every time.