PDA

View Full Version : RESULTS cycling?

JohnF1
02-22-2011, 09:34 PM
I've been using Creatine for several months now with a loading/maintenance/wash out cycle. I am considering starting to take RESULTS but I am not sure how I should take it. Because it contains Creatine should I try to follow my current cycle by supplementing with additional Creatine during the loading phase, only taking RESULTS during the maintenance phase, and not taking it at all during the wash out phase? Thanks.

Tom Mutaffis
02-22-2011, 11:43 PM
I've been using Creatine for several months now with a loading/maintenance/wash out cycle. I am considering starting to take RESULTS but I am not sure how I should take it. Because it contains Creatine should I try to follow my current cycle by supplementing with additional Creatine during the loading phase, only taking RESULTS during the maintenance phase, and not taking it at all during the wash out phase? Thanks.

If you are already taking creatine then you do not need a loading phase when you start taking Results, and you also do not need to supplement with additional creatine when taking Results. If you are not currently taking creatine and looking to expedite your goals then you could perform a loading phase - but it does waste some creatine since you will end up at the same place in terms of creatine saturation after a couple of weeks.

Hope this helps.

JohnF1
02-23-2011, 08:22 AM
So should I still occasionally take a week off with RESULTS so that my body doesn't become too accustomed to the Creatine?

Behemoth
02-23-2011, 09:28 AM
No week off should be necessary.

Tom Mutaffis
02-24-2011, 05:24 AM
So should I still occasionally take a week off with RESULTS so that my body doesn't become too accustomed to the Creatine?

No, taking a week off would have a negative impact on your gains and would not provide any benefit. Creatine is a not a stimulant and does not impact your hormone levels so you do not have to worry about cycling.

Davey
02-27-2011, 10:07 PM
I cycle results just because I dont feel like paying $600 a year for it. I do 3 months on and then 6 months off and 3 months on. I only buy results when it goes on sale for $40. I think it was on sale for $30 last time I bought it.

mchicia1
02-27-2011, 10:25 PM
Buy regular creatine for off days and mix it in your shakes. Take results on training days. Thats how I saved $ when I was taking it.

mchicia1
02-27-2011, 10:26 PM
I cycle results just because I dont feel like paying $600 a year for it. I do 3 months on and then 6 months off and 3 months on. I only buy results when it goes on sale for $40. I think it was on sale for $30 last time I bought it.

I really like at large products, but I agree with you on this one. Results seems way too expensive for what it is and only a months supply.

Behemoth
02-28-2011, 04:08 PM
HMB alone is $30-$35 for a month supply at 3g/day...

mchicia1
03-02-2011, 08:47 PM
HMB alone is $30-$35 for a month supply at 3g/day...

I see...
so its the HMB that makes it expensive. Never really read much about HMB. I will now :).

mchicia1
03-03-2011, 08:27 AM
All right all right, I am gonna take back my comment...

Tax return time results supply on the way? I THINK SO.

thecityalive
09-02-2011, 02:51 PM
Any tips for cycling Results w/o any prior creatine intake? (in past months/cycle)

*edit*

answered my question...and that answer is no, no loading is necessary when taking Results. Gonna work with this stuff for a few months+

Behemoth
09-02-2011, 02:54 PM
Any tips for cycling Results w/o any prior creatine intake? (in past months/cycle)

It serves no purpose to cycle results, regardless of prior creatine intake.

thecityalive
09-02-2011, 02:55 PM
Yeah, I ran into that answer after some investigative searching/ notes I took a year back when first using the stuff. Thanks again. GONNA GET HHHEEEUUUUUGGGGGEEEEEEE. (watch out)

thecityalive
09-27-2011, 07:15 PM
I suppose follow up question:

I know it is recommended to take RESULTS daily, but would there be any adverse effects if I took Creatine500 on my non-training days instead?

Tom Mutaffis
09-27-2011, 08:38 PM
I suppose follow up question:

I know it is recommended to take RESULTS daily, but would there be any adverse effects if I took Creatine500 on my non-training days instead?

You would not see the full benefits of Results by doing this since the HMB and Beta Alanine would not be consistently dosed, but it would be more effective than not taking anything on your training days or simply taking creatine alone.

Another potential option would be to do a 1/2 dose and add a little bit of creatine on non-training days, but take a full serving on training days. This would conserve product and if you are training 4 Days/week then you would get an extra week or so out of each container.

If you have a specific event that you are preparing for then you can also 'cycle' Results - as in utilize it to build strength/size/etc. and stop taking it once your goal is reached, then resume again once you have a new goal in your sights.

thecityalive
09-28-2011, 06:49 AM
Thanks, Tom.

With that said, would a half serving of Results on non-work days hinder my already full serving cycling? I think I am just drawing a conclusion that I should just stick with the full serving amount.

tommygunz90
09-28-2011, 07:37 AM
I just got a nearly full tub of results from my brother who is rehabbing from an injury. I was going to cycle off my PWO after i finished in about 2 weeks is there a negative effect of me taking results every morning and then preworkout at 6pm before my workout. Am i better off just kicking the preworkout for now and going strictly with results?

thecityalive
09-28-2011, 08:02 AM
You only need to take Results once a day. And with timing, timing isn't important...take it in the morning if you wish. I do, hover, enjoy feeling the beta alanine go though me before a work out. Chris Mason and others can probably attest to this.

To be honest, I have eliminated pre workout drinks from my check book. IF I am going to take one, it will be on a day where I'm dragging ass and need a boost. You can get caffeine from other, cheaper, sources such as coffee. The one thing about pre workout drinks is that your body builds tolerance to them over time. Use sparingly IMHO.

tommygunz90
09-28-2011, 09:59 AM
Thinking maybe I should kick the preworkout now or atleast cycle off it for the last 8 weeks of my bul and try nd get some impressive gains with results. Then I can stop the results for the cut and get rid of all the carbs sugars and calories attatched to it

thecityalive
09-30-2011, 04:57 AM
One question I had in regards to the revision of the reccomended use. Why, if timing isn't an issue with results, was the revision made from an hour prior to workout, to PWO?

botdeluxe
10-04-2011, 11:29 AM
One question I had in regards to the revision of the reccomended use. Why, if timing isn't an issue with results, was the revision made from an hour prior to workout, to PWO?

I'm curious about this too. I just purchased it hoping to fill the spot of preworkout drink and noticed the change afterwards. Does it matter?

Behemoth
10-04-2011, 12:18 PM

I'm curious about this too. I just purchased it hoping to fill the spot of preworkout drink and noticed the change afterwards. Does it matter?

It doesn't matter when you take it. Post workout is just a more optimal time to spike insulin which is going to happen when taken.

chris mason
10-04-2011, 06:33 PM

It has to do with the insulin spike and its carbs. They are better utilized PWO. That's about it.

Jeepmiller09
10-06-2011, 04:11 AM
On the days you don't work out it says to take it in the morning. Should you take it right when you wake up, with a meal or just sometime in the morning? Right now I take it after i eat in the morning on my days off.

chris mason
10-06-2011, 08:49 AM
On the days you don't work out it says to take it in the morning. Should you take it right when you wake up, with a meal or just sometime in the morning? Right now I take it after i eat in the morning on my days off.

Timing on off days is not particularly important. What you are doing sounds fine.