PDA

View Full Version : Strawberry Nitrean mixability?

03mach421
02-24-2011, 04:13 PM
Ive used Atlarge products for a couple years now and would never use anything else. I had never tried strawberry Nitrean until i order two tubs a few weeks ago, however no matter how vigorous i shake it doesnt seem to mix all the way. The chocolate nitrean doesnt have this issue, anyone else experience this or did i just get a bad batch maybe?

SDS
02-24-2011, 05:22 PM
I've not had strawberry in a while, but I've got the vanilla now and it mixes just like chocolate does. I bought one of those shakers with the wire whisk ball inside and it works really well.

f=ma
02-24-2011, 05:39 PM
hows the taste on the vanilla? i liked strawberry but felt kinda meh about chocolate.. havent yet tried vanilla

SDS
02-24-2011, 06:31 PM
IMO vanilla is o.k. but I like chocolate better. To me the vanilla almost has a coffee twang to it, but it doesn't have that chemical aftertaste that other vanilla proteins have.

chris mason
02-24-2011, 07:18 PM
The strawberry should mix just as well as the others. PM me and I will send you a replacement.

justiNCSU
02-24-2011, 08:12 PM
Ive just tried strawberry and had the same problem. Just has some small clumps compared to chocolate which has none. Doesnt really bother me though.

Behemoth
02-25-2011, 09:10 AM
I think the vanilla and chocolate are the best I've tasted, however the strawberry I can't stand myself.

Off Road
02-25-2011, 09:26 AM
I like the vanilla so much I haven't even bothered trying the others.

mcdonough9395
02-25-2011, 04:14 PM
Yes, I have had this same problem...

I have used Nitrean for over 2 years now, and have tried every flavor.

I had mainly just used chocolate and vanilla and then tried strawberry and loved it, and was on a strawberry kick for a few months.

I started to notice the small clumps in the past few batches, and just recently went back to vanilla [forgot how delicious the vanilla is, definitely my favorite], and immediately noticed that there were no clumps and it was more soluble. It seems like its much more powdery then the strawberry. I even noticed that when I would pack scoops in a tupperware the strawberry would hold its cylinder scoop shape and the vanilla would immediately crumble to powder.

I have definitely noticed that the vanilla is more soluble then the strawberry.

03mach421
02-26-2011, 01:21 AM
The strawberry should mix just as well as the others. PM me and I will send you a replacement.

No need for this, but i appreciate it. The post was more out of curiousity than complaint.