PDA

View Full Version : Shoulder problem

David Lewis
02-28-2011, 06:57 AM
Over the past 2 weeks my bench has really taken a dive. I went from 405 for a triple 3 weeks ago to not being able to get it for 1 this past week. I don't feel any "pain" in my shoulder, but when I press my right arm lags way behind when I try to press of the chest. Its not a little bit...its significant lag. There is a definant reduction in strength also. I have not had this type of issue in the past and don't remember any specific incident of injury. Wondering if any one has had something like this happen and what they did to recover.

mastermonster
02-28-2011, 01:42 PM
[QUOTE=David Lewis;2442289]Over the past 2 weeks my bench has really taken a dive. I went from 405 for a triple 3 weeks ago to not being able to get it for 1 this past week. I don't feel any "pain" in my shoulder, but when I press my right arm lags way behind when I try to press of the chest. Its not a little bit...its significant lag. There is a definant reduction in strength also. I have not had this type of issue in the past and don't remember any specific incident of injury. Wondering if any one has had something like this happen and what they did to recover.[/QUOT

My 1st thought would be the nerve pathway to the shoulder if you haven't done anything different on your setup. My 1st move would be to see a chiropractor if it continues and see if everything is OK where the nerves leave the spine to go to the muscles of the shoulder and arm. Good luck.